31: chip

Taehyung was asleep. Well he was until a strange noise woke him up. He opened his eyes, getting once again blinded by the bright white room and light. Something changed in the room. there was in the middle now a table that had come from the floor. Taehyung frowned and looked at it. There was also a little table next to it with things he could not see from here, but there were shiny things on top.

"Well goodmorning kid" Han's voice was heard through the speakers again. Taehyung turned his head to the window seeing the man stand there, now wearing something else than yesterday. Taehyung sat up feeling his side and head hurt. it felt like he was bruised all over. so he lifted his shirt a bit and his eyes widened seeing the big dark ugly bruise on his side. He could already tell that that wasn't the only one.

"It's time for me to get what I'm looking for," Han said and the door slid open in taehyung's room. three men walked in the same two guards of yesterday and a white coated man, he looked almost like a doctor. "Get him on the table and remove the chip" Han said and let go of the button he folded his hands behind his back and watched it happen, finally he will get what he needed. With the chip he can use it to store his own consciousness and be rebuilt as a robot. He would be more powerful than anything, he would be invincible. and that thought was very pleasing for the man.

"No don't touch me!'' Taehyung said, seeing the man again near him. he got on his feet, backing away from them.

"wait" Han's voice was heard again. The men stopped their movements and listened. taehyung was relieved and leaned against the wall not daring to move closer. "Let the robot do this, it's more fun" Han chuckled. and the door slid open a second time. this time for the android to walk out. his red eyes scanning through the room before landing on Taehyung's figure.

"No jungkook don't!" he said and walked away from the android who showed no emotion or said even a word. He looked just like any other robots, just a program following orders. Han looked amused at the two. he knew the two were close....VERY close. so seeing this unfold was very amusing to see. He chuckled watching the silver haired boy run from the other while his guards blocked the door. the doctor preparing things at the table unbothered by the event.

"Jungkook please!" Taehyung said, feeling the android grip his arms lifting him up. He began thrashing around kicking Jungkook's legs but the android did not show any reaction. He smacked Taehyung on the table who gasped and coughed feeling the air knocked out of him. the android had the boy pinned down letting the two guards tie the boys wrists and legs to the table.

"k-kookie..." taehyung said, feeling a tear on his cheek, he looked at the android with such sad eyes. and then...just for a second. the android's eyes turned blue.

"..tae.." he whispered softly. his eyes showed this painfull true emotion taehyung missed. The feeling Jungkook felt was not nice. it hurts seeing taehyung like this, seeing him cry. seeing the hurt skin with bruises. and most importantly...his own hands pinning the boy painfully hard against the table. He quickly retracted his hands and looked around seeing the men that made him do this.

"You!" Jungkook shouted, pointing to Han who's face quickly turned surprised and backed away from the window.

"GET HIM!" Han shoueted and more guards entered the room jumping for the android.

"Jungkook'' taehyung said looking at the android that got into a fight with the guards. but then one had a long stick. On the tip it sparked. He hit Jungkook's neck with it and the android got a shock falling on the ground. his eyes stopped glowing.

"Make sure he can't escape. i want him to watch" Hann said feeling calm again now the android was back under control. He turned to his work behind him with a frown. "how could this happen, you said you hacked his program!?"