27: sleepover

Jungkook was alarmed by that. He was about to go outside when the doorbell rang. He turned his head so did Taehyung.

"i'll go" he said walking to the door. When he took one last look back at the window..The shadow was gone.
He opened the door cautiously. His guard was up but he somewhat relaxed when he saw a familiar face.

"..Jimin?"

"hey...Jungkook" the elf said and his face turned guilty. "im sorry"

"hm"

"do i hear Jimin?!" taehyung shouted and ran to the door he smiled when he saw his friend and motioned him to come inside.

"im sorry to visit this late" the elf said.

"its okay, we were just about to eat. Do you want to join dinner with us?"

"if its no problem"

"not at all, take a seat." taehyung said and walked pack to the kitchen. Jimin glanced at his friend eyeing him up and down.

"Tae...Are you limling?" the elf said taehyung froze and stared at the pan. "and are those....Oh my god are those hickeys!?" Jimin looked at the dark marks on the boy's neck.

"w-well....Yes they are" taehyung stuttered out shyly carrying the pan pasta to the table and putting it down. Jungkook was looking at him indeed noticing the hickeys were clearly visible.

"did you...Wait did you two..You know, have sex?"

"yes we did" Jungkook answered seeing how red taehyung became. He held taehyung's hand when the silver sat down next to him.

"damn Tae getting some robot dick"

"dont say it like that!" taehyung said embarrassed. Jungkook chuckled thinking it was pretty funny.

"im just stating facts. Im not judging or anything. But i still wanna know, how was it?"

"it was nice okay, can we now eat in peace!" taehyung was feeling way to embarrassed to talk about this here. He began filling his plate with pasta and send jungkook a glare who was looking amused by the situation.

"sorry tae" Jungkook said with a chuckle.

As the three slowly finished eating one by one taehyung went back to his friend. "so why did you visit this late?"

"i left home for this night. Yoongi was being an ass" jimin said. "i didnt want to see him so i would stay on the streets for tonight. To pass time i decided to visit you two"

"i see, well i you would like you can stay over. We have a free bedroom now since Jungkook and i sleep in the same room" taehyung said Jungkook just gave a nod. He wasnt going to interfere with their friendship. Jungkook didnt trust Jimin at the moment but if taehyung did then jungkook had to accept that and follow Taehyung.

After all he only needed to protect the boy and thats it.

"Thanks, again im sorry what i did"

"why did you do it Jimin?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook took this moment to get up and clean the table.

"Yoongi wants to grow more and more with his dealing. And i of course want to support him with that. He was looking for the chip that Jungkook got and asked me to steal it for him. I love him a lot so i forgot to think of it more and just did it. But i regret it so much, im so sorry" Jimin said.

"I see...dont do it again. I will not be able to trust you again if you do" 

"i know, i wont do it again. Is it okay for me to use your bathroom before bed?"

"of course"

As the two friends started talking Jungkook did the dishes. as he dried the pan he turned around looking at the window. the shadow was still gone. But jungkook was sure he had seen it. it moved so there was no doubt that something was there. He had to be cautious from now on.

-

After Jimin decided to stay the night they made his bed and let the Elf used their shower.

"i really liked this morning....But i was too shy to say it to you" Taehyung said. He wanted Jungkook to know he liked it and doesnt regret it at all.

"im glad you did, i was a bit worried i went too fast between us."

"no no, not at all. I love you i want to go the next steps with you." taehyung said and grabbed Jungkook's hands pulling to to the bed. "now come cuddle me, im tired"

Jungkook smiled and did like the boy wanted laying down next to him and wrapping his arms protectively around him. He gave the boy a goodnight kiss knowing next morning he wont because of their morning breath. 

As they were slowly falling asleep they heard Jimin exit the bathroom and to go the guest room, now the boy could close his eyes and sleep. Jungkook held him untill deep in the night. The Android didnt dare to close his eyes, he held them open all night. He felt something was wrong. Much strange things happened in the last few days. He had gotten a hack and unwanted program, they got attacked, taehyung had this strange nightmare, and now someone was watching them. Jungkook didnt dare to let go of the boy and close his eyes. what if the next morning something will have happened. he cant let the boy out of his sight untill it felt safe again.

---

sorry a bit short update

thank you for reading see you in the next update!

🌼🌼🌼