43: light

Taehyung stood in front of the android, a buzzing sound was heard. He didn't dare to look away to check his father's expression. Taehyung was nervous, he hoped so much that it was going to work. but he was scared the memory card may not work. or what if it doesnt read it and Jungkook wont recognize him? What if he is missing parts of his memory? Taehyung's heart clenched painfully at the thought of Jungkook not remembering anything. they will be strangers.

But then the pair of frozen eyes lit up in a kind baby blue color. Taehyung's eyes widened as he looked at the eyes that blinked a few times before looking around in the room. its eyes fell onto Taehyung, a human who stood in front of it. It stared at Taehyung for a long time which made Taehyung worry that the android didn't recognize him.

"Jungkook?" he said, trying to get his attention. The android looked confused and unsure. He looked past Taehyung then back to the boy.

"Tae....taehyung?"

His voice....his voice was enough to make taehyung cry. He sank to his knees covering his face with his hands as he cried. the Android looked at him with a sad expression. with his hands he removed the wires that were attached to his arms and legs before stepping forward to the human on the ground.

"Taehyung.... is it you?"

"y-yes....its me" taehyung said looking up into the baby blue eyes of the robot. Jungkook looked the same but more beautiful than ever. His fake skin was so smooth and hair styled in a bit longer model than before.

"But....how?" Jungkook was confused as to why he was alive. He thought he had shut down, why was he here in the lab?

"Hello Jungkook," dr.Kim said, approaching the emotional two in the room with a smile.

"hello dr. Kim, I don't understand what happened? how am i alive?"

"I have rebuilt your body. I had a copy of your chip, which was the thing in Taehyung's neck. it had to be close to you so it would transfer the data you collected so, i could just rebuild you a new body and insert the chip."

"Thank you....thank you so much," Jungkook said. He was happy he still got his feelings. his human motions were translated into codes now he doesn't have any human parts and was fully robot he couldn't have those emotions anymore. but his program could translate them and copy them so he can feel similar emotions through his codes.

"I will leave you two alone, come see me in my office before you leave" Dr.Kim said and walked away giving them privacy to talk and taehyung to cry.

"Tae...baby... im here.. im back" jungkook said cupping taehyung's face, he wiped away the boy's tears gently and smiled at him. Taehyung wrapped his arms around the other tightly, hiding his face in his neck.

"I missed you so much this week.....i didn't like it. I cried everyday and i had nightmares" Taehyung said while he slowly tried to stop crying. "I-i hoped you would come back but i knew you were gone. I never thought to have you back"

"I'm here now, love, I'm here. I won't leave you for a very long time. i feel new"

"You are new, dummy" taehyung chuckled trying to joke so he would stop crying and smile at this moment. It was a happy moment, he didn't want to cry all the time.

"Yes yes, you're right. How long have I gone? it feels only a minute for me"

"around a week.."

"really.....im sorry"

"It's okay, I'm happy you're back. I didn't know my dad made a copy of you, I don't know what I wouldn't have done if you never came back. I think i would just die from sadness."

"ah, don't say that. you make me feel worried '' Jungkook said, grabbing taehyung's hands.

"It's true!"

"Sush sush" jungkook frowned. the boy shut his lips and sighed.

"i missed you"

"i missed you too"

"I want a kiss, i missed your kisses" Taehyung said. jungkook chuckled and lifted taehyung's chin with his fingers connecting their lips. Jungkook's lips felt cold. his body hasn't heated up fully yet. but that was okay. Taehyung didn't mind. Their kiss was long like they were trying to catch up from the week without any touch of the other.

"Shall we go home?" Jungkook asked. He didn't really want to stay here. He wanted to hold his boyfriend and comfort him, his boyfriend who had been sad all week. He wanted to make him feel better.

"Yes, okay." Taehyung nodded and looked at Jungkook stand up with such ease. Yes he was back to his old self. no more viruses or errors. He was perfectly fine and clean now. His lights were bright and clear and his moves smooth. "ah!" Taehyung yelped surprised when Jungkook suddenly lifted him up, bridal style.

"lets go to dr.kim now"

Taehyung smiled, wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck resting his head on the android's shoulder. Jungkook was still as strong as ever. That was nice.

"I love you Jungkook"

"I love you too Taehyung." Jungkook smiled as he carried the boy all the way to dr.kim's office.

---

three last chapters untill this story ends. I have began writing all of them at the same time lmaooo. I will maybe even finish it today as i will spend my whole day writing this story. I have a next story ready which i will share here too once this one is done! please, i hope you will like the ending and enjoyed the story from start till finish, i will greet you all in the next update!

 I have a next story ready which i will share here too once this one is done! please, i hope you will like the ending and enjoyed the story from start till finish, i will greet you all in the next update!

I again like once in a blue moon changed my profile banner with pain in my heart to this one. I am keeping my banner Vmin themed a long time ow. because Vmin got my heart just look at them, imma cry. TT 🥺💘💜💕