Manan's side:

"Where are we going Nandu?", Manik enquired curiously.

"To D6 mansion", Nandu replied, focussing on the road.

"Why? I thought we have a serious work to do somewhere at the court!", Manik asked innocently.
(Guys... Serious innocence!)

On hearing this, Nandini laughs continuously and unknowingly pulls one of his cheeks while Manik was admiring her laugh and only her laugh.

"You know what Manik?", Nandu asked, controlling her chuckle. Manik raised his eyebrows at her questioningly.

"You are too cute and................ dumb", she self-answered her previously asked question and laughs again.

"Why?", Manik frowned.

"Because we are going to find the files online!", Nandu answered him. Manik just huffs fake angrily and Nandu chuckles.

Once they both reach, they get down the car and go inside the mansion. Then, both of them moves to Nandu's work room and sits in front of a laptop placed on her desk.

"If you wanted a laptop to start searching, I would have given you my laptop and we could have worked at Malhotra mansion itself", Manik frowned again.

"Offo Manik, it's not about the laptop, it's about my laptop. And I have 2 laptops for work. One for handling all my business and second for law purpose as I'm a lawyer", Nandu explained with a annoyed huff.

"Ohh...but still, how's it related to the question I asked?", Manik again questioned.

"I am a criminal lawyer so, I can have access to different case files which happened years ago and noone will question me about it as long as I'm working in a good way and minding my own business (case) but, others can't access the data this easily and my law related works are on this laptop so, it's necessary", Nandu explained carefully.

(Guys, don't take this seriously as this is just a imagination I have wrote and I seriously don't know how it works 😅😅)

Manik nods at this and then both starts searching and surprisingly found out a lot of unusual yet shocking information.

In the police headquarters:

Abhi, Avni, Arya and Cabir start their work of tracking but found no unusual activities for now. Then, they start to find some extra information and found a shocking information.

"OMG, they...........", The squad gasped in shock and disgust.

At night, after dinner, FAB 3 and Dazzlers move to a discussion room and lock the door behind them.

"So, who'll start first?", Avni asked.

"Well start. We firstly found out that Alya and Harshad are siblings, Veebha and Dhruv are siblings and they also have another sister named Inaya and Maddy and Soha are siblings and they also have another sister named Rose", Sid started sharing the information they had found out.

"All of them are spoilt brats. Soha is a mentally ill patient, Harshad is a playboy typed, Maddy is a drug addict, Dhruv is somewhat obsessed with richness, Alya and Inaya is obsessed with makeup and Rose and Veebha are extreme flirts and always flirts with boys", Navya continued. Everyone scrunch their nose in disgust listening to this.

"We'll get the call info's and chats tomorrow as that work is still in progress. Next?", Mukthi concluded.

"Us! So, we found out a lots of cases but, all are closed unexpectedly", Nandu stated.

"Once Maddy was high on drugs and alcohol and he killed a family by his harsh driving. Alya, Inaya, Veebha, rose and Soha have troubled a lot of students physically and mentally that around 10 of them had committed suicide", Manik spoke with disgust clear in his voice.

"Many girls have filed complaint against Harshad and Dhruv as cheating and forcing cases but, everything was pushed out... Oh ya, all their parents together were filed around for around 5 cases of murdering, kidnapping, cheating and fraud cases", Nandu shared the rest of the information. All of them scrunch their noses in disgust again.

"Guys, as we tracked all of them, we didn't find anything suspicious till now", Avni informed.

"But, we found something else which is much more shocking than expected", Cabir added, increasing everyone's curiousity.

"What?", Nandu asked impatiently.

"Actually long ago......."

See you all in the next chapter guys!

PROMO:
Revelation of some past incidents and a shocking news!

Hey guys,

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

Excited for the next chapter?

Do vote ❣️

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤