nagito x izuru

unknown artist

OoOoOoOoOo
3rd POV:

Izuru was on the airship with the warriors of hope and their servant, the kids have been particularly snotty today and using Komeada more than usual. Not that the albino cared, but Izuru did.  Deciding to do something about this, he approached Masaru, who was currently beating the shit out of the ultimate luckster.

"Can I borrow him?" He said, not really stating it like a question.

"And why should I let you, huh? What are you gonna do to him that we aren't?" The leader chimed back.

"That's none of your concern, and Monaca already allowed it, so I don't see why you're fighting me on this." He said, rather monotone.

"W-Well if Monaca said it was okay then I guess that's been decided. But maybe start with that next time"

"I'll consider it. You-" He said now pointing at nagito, "-follow me."

Nagito promptly got to his feet and followed izuru who had grabbed the chain attached to his neck. They walked until they reached Izuru's quarters. The black haired male sat down and gestured for the servant to sit next to him. He took the hint, but stood next to him instead.

"You can sit down. I want to talk to you."

The servant sat down without a word.

"How badly are you hurt?" Izuru asked.

"What?"

"How badly are you hurt? I saw what the kids were doing and it didn't look pretty." The ultimate said, rather concerned.

"I'm not that hurt, nothing broke skin as far as I know." He stated looking at the floor.

"Nagito."

That caused Komeada to jolt up and look at Izuru, almost if he were scared.

"What's wrong you look like you've seen a ghost" izuru leaned forward and carefully placed his hand on the others shoulder.

The remnant flinched from the touch and Izuru drew back his hand and apologized.

"No, I apologize, it has just been so long since I've heard my name aloud, it caught me off guard."

"No need for you to apologize, I should have asked if I could touch you before I did, that's my fault." Izuru explained.

"I didn't say anything about you touching me."

"Not out loud, but you were thinking it weren't you?" The ultimate said, "I'm right aren't I?"

Izuru didn't get an answer. Instead he got a komeada on the verge of tears. The white haired man then broke down in front of the one called the ultimate everything.

Izuru didn't understand why, but he felt a pang in his chest for the sobbing male. Going against everything his mind was telling him, he asked Nagito if he could hug him and without a response, the ultimate lucky student clung himself on the other and sobbed into his chest.

Izuru, technically being the ultimate child caregiver, approached this how he would have a crying child. Combed his hand through the smallers hair and rubbed his back. After 20 minutes or so, the albino calmed down enough to talk.

"Thank you Kamakura."

"Oh, please, don't mention it"

"Alright."

"..............hey. Izuru?"

"Yes?"

"Could we do this more often?"

"Well, hopefully not exactly like this. This should be a more regular thing, so an emotional explosion doesn't happen as it did tonight." Kamakura said point-blank.

"Right, thank you."

"You're welcome."