korekiyo x rantaro

BTW this is gonna be angsty so yeah.
Art is not mine

OoOoOoOoOo
Rantaro P0V:

Why is this happening? What is happening? Why can't I think? All she did was ask me how my day was.

Is this a panic attack?

Maybe.

Should I do something?

"Hey, Rantaro, darling, you're alright, alright? Come here." Someone was talking to me.

Sounded like a male voice.

"Taro, can I touch you?"

I nodded.

Mystery man pulled me into a hug. He smelled like kiyo, it makes sense that it would be kiyo, he's surprisingly good at calming people down.

I pulled out of the hug and looked at the figure next to me. It looked a little blurry so I went to rub my eyes.

When did I start crying? I found tears on my face and was confused. But that definitely was korekiyo.

"I don't know, but it looks like you've been crying for a while." He told me.

"What?" I asked

"You asked when you started crying." He said, concerned.

I paused and thought for a moment "Oh. I didn't realize I said that out loud"

"It's alright, are you okay"

"Yeah, I don't know why I'm like this."

"You had a panic attack, a pretty bad one by the looks of it." I pulled myself into his lap, he started to stroke my hair.

"Do you have any idea of what could have caused this?" Kiyo told me, gently.

"I don't know, I was just really peopled out after school today, I took the long way home to try to clear my thoughts. It didn't work, if anything it made me more stressed. I took a step in the house and was bombarded with questions from my little sisters, the little little ones. I think that was what started the downhill spiral." That was a longer explanation than I intended.

"If you think that's what happened, then that's probably what happened. Are you alright now?"

"Yeah, thanks."

"Anytime"

As time went by we stayed where we were, cuddling in my room.

We were in my room.

"Hey kiyo?"

"Yes?"

"Why are you here? Like, did you show up for a reason or was it gut instinct?"

"Oh, yeah, about that, one of your sisters called me asking my if I knew what was up with you. I didn't, but came here anyways to save my sweet prince." He said, smiling at the end.

"Okay. Now you're just being sappy."

"Like you aren't sappy all the time."

"I'm not."

"Sure, you keep thinking that."

3rd person POV:

As rantaro and korekiyo settled down, they kept throwing comments back and forth... until rantaro fell asleep.

OoOoOoOoOo

One of my personal favorite ships.