gundam x angie

Art is not mine, I could not find the creator.

OoOoOoOoOo

Gundam POV:

"Miss. Yonaga, I have noticed your art medium of preference to be paint. Why is that?"

I was currently in the art lab (which Angie calls her art lab) with one Angie Yonaga, I'm watching her paint a portrait of Atua, or her perception of him anyway, and she is using quite the peculiar paint. 

"Well well well, curious about this paint, hm, I'll tell you my secret." She walked closer, right up to my ear. "I mix it with blood."

"Oh, a sacrifice, I see. Who's blood?" I inquire.

"That depends on the subject. Atua says that a portrait is something extremely personal, requiring something just as personal -such as blood- from the subject of the portrait." Angie explained.

"I can't help but agree, and I'm sure my four dark devas of destruction would agree as well." I tell her "if your ever in the market for people to paint I'll be willing as ever."

"Thank you, your volunteering to Atua shall not go unappreciated." Angie's voice rang out as I left the art room.

--time skip, one week--
Angie POV:

It's the middle of what would be class, if our teacher hadn't been late. I decide I should make something instead of do math so I get up and go to my lab leaving geometry in the metaphorical rear view mirror.

I look around my art lab, feeling out what to do. I decide on clay, so I get some out, along with a bucket of water, and start up the pottery wheel. I get a few mugs and a jar for himiko's spell ingredients, thrown and in the kiln before my phone starts to ring.

I pick up the phone. "Angie Yonaga speaking."

"Greetings Angie, a few of my comrads saw your portraits and were quite impressed."

"Awwwwww, tell them I said thank you!"

"Sure, I was wondering if you were still working on that piece of Atua from last week."

"Nah, actually I've been waiting for inspiration to strike and it hasn't. Did you have anything in mind?" I asked.

"If you are taking suggestions then consider this. You, me, and my dark prince, in the woods tonight for a portrait. Moonlight shall illuminate the scene and we shall be dressed to our finest. All three of us that is." Gundam said, mumbling that last bit.

"Nya-hahaha, that sounds amazing Gundam, although I will need some blood from the two of you, I hope you haven't forgotten."

"I could never, how much blood will you be needing I'll have it to you at once."

"A cup for each person, if you could be just absolutely perfect and put that in a labeled Mason jar for me that would be appreciated." I said. (1 jar per person)

"Is that all? You shall have it by days end."

"Splendid, I will be waiting."