miu x mahiru

~you know what fuck the tropes I can pick that~
Idk who edited the sprite.

OoOoOoOoOo

Miu was taking apart a computer mouse in one of the STEM labs at hopes peak. Kaz and Kiibo were there with her, as chihiro and chiaki were out on a coffee run. A few minutes pass, Souda went off to do something in the woodshop lab and and one could hear the whirl of the table saw he was using in the other room. Things were relatively peaceful and quiet, Kiibo wasn't one for conversation.

This was the case however, until the inventor and the robot heard a knock at the door. And wouldn't you know it, a small red haired girl walked in looking a little nervous.

"Uh, hey! My names Koizumi, if you didn't know, Mahiru koizumi."

"We know who you are titless, what do you want?"

"Wow ru- you know what nevermind. I'm putting together a portfolio of pictures I've taken of other ultimates here at hopes peak. I was hoping to print out said pictures here."

And so, Mahiru went over to a computer, logged in, went to the website she uses to print out photos, and got to work.

Miss. Iruma however, was now MUCH more interested in the red-head than the mouse she was working on earlier.

"Hey bitch" said miu, now sitting next to her and playing with her (Mahiu's) hair. Koizumi wasn't going to comment on the inventors wording and kept going with her photos.

"Yes?" She said, already regretting using the lab with people in it.

"Do you have any thing of yourself in this portfolio?"

"No, why?"

"Ah, that's a shame, some would say you look picture perfect" and with that she kissed the photographer's cheek and strolled out of the room, leaving kiibo, who saw all this go down, to (needlessly) apologize on Miu's behalf.

OoOoOoOoOo

A\N
Kiibo keeps auto-correcting to Kimbo and it's frustrating.