𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

Enzo's long lashes hitting his cheek bones, his pink lips slightly parted. Strong muscles hugging the pillow that lingered with my scent, I didn't know what I did to deserve such a handsome man but I sure was lucky.

I finished getting ready grabbing the beige coat waiting for me on the chair, his house empty not filled with it's usual maids scattered around.

Garrett opened the door the expensive car allowing me inside. The drive to the hospital short, I opened the door seeing my mother sitting up eating what looks like a full breakfast. Her room was new, it was much larger, the television a flat screen, the view from here beautiful. She had clothes hung up on racks too her liking.

Flowers filled the room with different note cards. All of them reading Enzo's name. I smiled too my self before hugging her. "I like him Violet"

"I like him a lot" I pushed a curl behind her ear, she looked healthier, the nurse entered taking her tray filled with food out.

"He came too visit me, Leo" my heart stopped. "He wants too see you." I stood up shaking my head.

"I don't want too see him." I don't like the idea of my father coming to see her after she just started feeling better. Why was he back? Why did he want to see me? "I don't want him coming too see you, not ever again. He's the reason why your condition got worse." I sat on the edge of the bed.

"He's changed Vio" I couldn't believe it, he's already started to manipulate her once again.

"No he hasn't, he's the same man who left you when you got diagnosed" I felt my self starting to get agitated.

"No baby, he said he left because he was getting money for my treatment" She couldn't even see it, the way he's brainwashed her.

I stood up once again running my hands through my hair. "He left, he has a new family he doesn't give two shits about us. Why can't you see he doesn't love you anymore!" I yelled the last part.

"He's never loved us, because if he did he would stay and take care of you at your lowest" the feeling of cold tears slightly pouring down my face. My voice becoming quieter.

"He's back now Vio, he'll make things right" she tried reaching out for me but I backed away.

It was breaking my heart too see her like this, all she ever wanted was his love. My grandma used to tell me that's the reason that's why she gave birth, that their love wasn't there before me.

My mother had me thinking my father would finally love her. "He's not allowed to come see you anymore."

"I'll come back tomorrow" I placed a sad kiss on her cheek before leaving, I made sure too tell the nurses not to let anyone that wasn't me to go into her room.

I stared out into the cloudy grey sky thinking about him, there had to be a reason why he was back, whatever it was, I wasn't ready too see him.

The door shut waking me up, I hadn't even noticed how long I had been asleep

The door shut waking me up, I hadn't even noticed how long I had been asleep. I fell asleep too the scent of her pillow, the coconut, strawberry scent of her filling my senses. I couldn't even sleep last night, I woke up in cold sweats, images of my mother gasping for the air that was non existent in her lungs.

Violet walked in, her hand in her hair while small anxious tears rolled down her cheeks. I rushed over to her feeling the water pain my heart seeing her like this.

"Who did this to you? I'll kill them" she didn't say anything, she only cried more into my palms, there was no sign of bruises on her skin, her clothes still neat.

"My f-father Enzo.. he went to visit her" her voice became quieter.

"What's his name?" I wiped the tear off of her soft cheeks. God I didn't like seeing her like this,

"L-Leonardo Bianchi why?" she sniffled out the last part but my blood ran cold.

"Enzo what's wrong?" I sent a quick text too Damien too move her mother too our private hospital now. Violet's small footsteps followed me as I opened the closet grabbing my jacket.

"Violet stay here and don't leave this room" just like the stubborn little brat she was she put on her shoes.

Mariano rushed through the door along with Alejandro, Violet jumped seeing the angry looks on their faces.

Snapping my fingers at the six other men that walked in with them too stay here with her.

"Can you please tell me what's going on?" I kept speaking too Alejandro before she grabbed my arm turning me too her. "Why are you guys acting as if I don't exist?" There was a lot Violet didn't know about her father, she didn't like being in the dark but for her safety she had too be.

"Call Valerie and stay here." she rolled her eyes, I left one last kiss on her sweet lips, the lips I wanted too taste forever.

"Enzo, stop doing this. Stop acting like this is the last time we'll see each other" she shoved my chest.

I can't put her through this, not after tonight.

Her sad eyes returned when I didn't say anything. "Enzo" I cut her off.

"Call Valerie and stay inside Violet" was the last thing I said before walking out the doors.

/ I've been working on a new book series. The first book will be called "Playing With Hearts" it won't be out for awhile until this is complete then probably a month after.