⤷𝟜𝟘: 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖

Start from the beginning

"he's annoying. ignore him."

you grinned at takeru, who stuck his tongue out at oikawa. "just because the truth hurts doesn't mean that i shouldn't have said it—"

but before takeru could even finish his sentence, oikawa had already picked him up and threw him—not in a literal sense—out of the room.

goddamn his nephew is a savage--

oikawa sat back down on the guest bed, an annoyed look on his face.

"stop pouting."

"i'm not pouting."

"yes you are," you sighed. "why did you have to get so worked up?"

"because."

"stop fuming," you yawned. "it's not like what he said could actually hurt you."

why does he care so much that his nephew was talking about me?

it's not like he would actually try and "pull" me anyways.

but oikawa didn't reply.

instead, he pulled out his phone and started typing.

bITCH istg if you keep ignoring me😐

you were just about to lie on the ground and probably take a nap, when oikawa suddenly threw his phone on the bed and stared at you.

"what?" you questioned, yawning again as the mental exhaustion from the long day was finally starting to sink in.

"let's watch a movie."

you sat up, slightly interested. "which one?"

"i don't care."

you groaned. "can you stop sounding so mad?"

why did he have to take everything so seriously? rip my patience😁

oikawa looked thoughtfully at you. "okay," he smiled mischievously again. "then come here."

"what? i am here you dumb shi—"

"let's cuddle?"

you were taken aback. you raised your eyebrow skeptically. "why?"

he smiled. "because we're watching a movie."

you thought about it for a moment. it wasn't as if you haven't ever cuddled with your best friends.

and cuddle fests were relaxing.

anyhow, it's not like cuddling with a friend like oikawa could do any harm.

"okay," you agreed, getting up. "but instead of a movie, let's watch run bts."

kageyama's pov--

"earth to kageyama."

kageyama looked over at his friend, who was calling him for the hundredth time.

"hm?" kageyama asked. "sorry did i zone out again?"

atsumu sighed. "tobio-kun concentrate! we're trying to beat them in battleship!"

suna threw a pillow at atsumu. "you're not going to beat us in battleship."

"when is omi coming back?" atsumu groaned, pulling out his phone.

kageyama had arrived at the hotel (that atsumu told him to book) about an hour ago, and they were now playing battleship—kageyama and atsumu versus suna and osamu—while waiting for sakusa (who had also flew to miyagi) to return with the food.