Chapter 80: A New Semester (Beginning Of Arc 5)

Start from the beginning

Shana was the first to voice out her interest.

"I'm also interested! I've never been to one back in Natura Forest." <Iris>

"I'm also the same, never actually attended one before." <Layla>

Both Iris and Layla had the same thought as Shana.

Hearing his wives interests in the queen's idea, he had no choice but to join in as well.

"Fine~ I guess I could have a go." <Shin>

"Misomi? Will you be joining as well?" <Fiora>

"O-Of course! If everyone is going, then I will go too!" <Misomi>

"Good! Then it's settled. I will send in a recommendation letter to the school's principal about your enrollment. Also, since the four of you are older, you all will enroll as year 4 transfer students. Is that alright?" <Fiora>

"No problem." <Shin>

"Alright, then how about Kagura? Will she join you all as students?" <Fiora>

To that question, Kagura spoke up.

"Depends what Master wants." <Kagura>

Kagura looked towards Shin to decide for her.

"You decide, it's up to you." <Shin>

"Okay, then I'll decline. I'm not interested at all." <Kagura>

"Alright. Then you will accompany me as my sword, okay?" <Shin>

"Sounds good." <Kagura>

With that, Kagura's decision was settled.

"Then I will inform them to deliver the necessities to you before the new semester begins. Hope you all have fun!" <Fiora>

That was how the decision of them attending the academy was established.

The group finally reached the gates of the academy. There, they saw a crowd of people. Many were going through the gates to enter the academy grounds.

As expected, their presence caused a lot of people to stop and look at them. This occurrence was the same as when Shin first went to the adventurer's guild. All eyes were on his wives, eyes of affection and amazement were glued to them.

If it was the past Shin, he would have been annoyed. But now, he decided to ignore it. Having to warn all of them was too bothersome. Though Shin thought that if anyone tried anything, then he has a reason to act. It was a way for him to be entertained.

Shin who was leading the group in front continued walking. His wives were following right with him. Shana and Iris being on each side, whereas Layla and Misomi were following closely behind. They all ignored the gazes and only looked forward while following Shin.

Though Misomi was the only one troubled by the looks.

After walking through the gates and arriving at their destination, it was time to part ways.

They were given a note with instructions on it along with their uniform when they were delivered to them. The note indicated their sitting area for the opening ceremony. As for the class, only Misomi's was given.

The reason is that she's entering the academy as a fresh 1st year student. Whereas Shin, Shana, Layla and Iris, are considered transfer students and will be joining the 4th years, considering they are close to the same age as them. But as for their class, it would be determined once they complete their designation exams. They would be tested based on magic theory and power level, which will determine which class they will attend.

"Misomi, do you want me to go with you?" <Shin>

Since Misomi was the only odd one out from the group, considering she's the youngest, she had to be separated from them. Knowing that, she was a bit anxious.

"Erm, I think I should be fine. I need to learn to be more courageous, so Shin-Sama doesn't have to go with me." <Misomi>

"Alright. If there's any trouble, you can contact me via the insignia, okay?" <Shin>

"Yes! I'll let you know if I need any!" <Misomi>

Misomi then made her way in the opposite direction from where Shin and the group are heading. Their entrance door to their sitting area were in the opposite direction.

The entrance ceremony was about to commence.

"Welcome everyone to a new calender! My name is Siegfried Silverblaze, and I'm the student council president of Ascension Magic Academy! I congratulate those who are graduating into their next year.

And as for the new students, welcome to this wonderful academy! I hope you will enjoy your time here.

Alright, I will not waste anymore time. Since this calender, we have a special person who will be representing the 1st years. She is none other than the princess of our kingdom, Aleytia La Viena!" <Siegfried>

As her name was called out, she began making her entrance to the center of the stage. A waves of cheers and applause could be heard as the princess appeared.

"Hello, everyone! How is everyone doing today? I am extremely happy to be enrolled into such an amazing academy with great history of talented individuals! I hope that once I graduated from here, I too will be considered one of them.

For the new students, let us do well to help one another to improve as an individual and become stronger. As for the senior students, I request that you could help us if we ever find trouble. Your wisdom will definitely be helpful to us. So if any one of us ever approach you, I hope you won't turn us away.

With that said, that is all! I have nothing more to say, so thank you!" <Aleytia>

With her speech coming to an end, a round of applause was made once again.

The start of a new semester finally commenced.

(Finally! The story is continuing! I had been interested in continuing this story after a long while but I didn't know how. But somehow I managed it, and here I am. I hope my writing skills are still good.

Anyways, I'm gonna introduce a special end credit after every few chapters called "Did You Know?" It's like a lil fyi section where I share some random stuff either related to the story or myself that you might not know. With that said, here's the 1st one!)

[Did you know? #1]
The demon princess's name was supposed to be Aleytia and not Layla? I had specifically put that name aside just for her but I think I introduced the Princess of La-Viena first and I unconsciously named her Aleytia. So then when I introduced the other, I had no choice but to give another name, and hence Layla. So I kinda messed up HAHAHA...