𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

They were a very lovely couple, they were so in love. Adora laughed gently at his jokes while laying her head on his chest. I sat next to them smiling when they'd confess their love to one another. I wondered how they met and fell in love gracefully, I wanted a love like theirs, the way the looked into each other's eyes with so much love. Adora's ring was beautiful, Reid adored her and you could see it.

I was starting to anxious, overthinking was something I was good at. When I finally Enzo walk down the white steps with Rebecca she whispered something in his ear before he came over to me.

Jealousy painted on my heart watching her walk off, he sat near me trying to take my hand but I moved it to my lap. He didn't seem fazed by the action, his father soon sat down watching me.

An announcement for Enzo to stand up with me soon came, when everyone joined us at the same time he made sure to keep my hand in his.

When the music started again he led me to the middle of them all, Reid and Adora next to us. Enzo left his hand on my lower hip, my hands on his shoulder I refused to turn my attention to him.

He of course didn't like that, he turned my chin to him. I swept my leg up to his hip as he held it there, he spun me around so my back was against his front.

My hand was on his jaw as he swayed my hips, I was beyond pissed at Enzo. He let her touch him as if he was hers and he hadn't addressed it, then again neither had I.

"Don't think for one second, that I am not mad at you Enzo." he kept his head in my neck. His hand flat on my stomach he kept me flushed on him.

"You're sexy when your mad mi amore" I finally faced him letting him hold my ass in his hands. Keeping up this act would be hard, Enzo was too good with his words.

"I hate you sometimes" in the corner of my eye his father along with Rebecca had pure hate in their eyes for me.

Enzo move my hair to whisper in my ear. "Is that so, do you hate it when I touch you like this?" his hand trailed up the slit of the dress to my inner thigh.

"Enzo..." he hummed against my skin. This point no one could see him from the position we were in, I brushed my knee on his erection making him pause his actions.

My lips grazing his neck. "I do enjoy when you touch me like that, but you love it when I touch you more" the music ended, I walked away moving to the bar with Mariano who seemed extremely happy.

"Gorgeous, you seem angry" he threw his arm around my shoulder.

"It's nothing Mariano."

"How's your lovely mother?" he took a deep gulp of his drink.

"She's awake, I have to visit her tomorrow" he smiled handing me my own drink. Rebecca went to dance with Enzo when he ignored her throwing daggers at Mariano for having his arm around me.

"I have a date.. with Angel tomorrow" he smiled down at the counter. Mariano had freckles that decorated his face wonderfully.

"That's amazing Mariano, I'm so happy for you."

"She's too good for me gorgeous, but her laugh.. you should hear her laugh" Mariano blushed thinking about Angel that made me smile.

"I just want to make her happy." Mariano had a such a good heart, even when he believed that he could never be loved, he didn't see how much she truly cared for him.

"You'll make her the happiest, you're too good for this world Mariano." he hugged my tightly before kissing my forehead.

When he walked away Enzo made his way over to me. Taking my drink he drunk the rest. "My father has been dealt with for what he's said to you." Which must have been true because he was no where to be seen.