Chapter 78: Confession

Start from the beginning

"I have a special present for you." <Shin>

When he said that, Shin lightly caressed the hand that was still holding on to Misomi's hand, using his thumb.

"Once you fully recovered, I will give it to you." <Shin>

Misomi once again became flustered at the sudden skinship from Shin. It was so tender that it made her heart flutter.

At that moment, Misomi could already confirm her feelings.

"Alright, that's all. I'll leave now so that you can rest. Since you just woke up after all." <Shin>

Shin stood up from the bedside and was about to leave. But just then, he felt something pulling him. When he turned around, he saw Misomi tugging back his shirt.

"Misomi? Is there something else you need?" <Shin>

"Shin-Sama, I have something to tell you..." <Misomi>

Shin went back to sit on the bedside to hear what Misomi had to say.

When Misomi started speaking, she looked down instead of looking at Shin.

"It was a blessing that I met you. Because of it, my mother is healthy now, and I'm already thankful for that. But it didn't stop there. As I said earlier, you kept providing me with wonderful things and supported me all this time, no amount of gesture I do will ever be enough to return the favor. But you said that it's alright not to, and instead continue doing the things I wanna do. It's difficult to comply, but I'm still happy.

At first I was grateful to you as mine and my mother's benefactor, but then it grew to admiring you. Contrary to how you act to others, for example to the king, instead you were always kind to me.

Then, at some point, my feelings for you changed once again. Into something that I thought that I shouldn't have. I considered it because I thought that I was just a normal girl and I'm undeserving of you.

But after the kidnapping incident happened, I come to realise that no matter how much I pushed it aside, I can't hide it. And just now was enough to understand that I need to be forward with it." <Misomi>

Misomi kept on talking but the thing that was suppose to be said had not been said yet.

She braced herself.

"What I'm trying to say is... I love you, Shin-Sama!" <Misomi>

As she said those last words, she quickly looked up and faced shin directly. Her face was flushed red with embarrassment.

She saw a surprised look on Shin's face. But Shin immediately hugged her.

"I finally hear you said it. I'm really happy..." <Shin>

"Shin-Sama..." <Misomi>

Misomi hugged Shin back.

"I too admire and love you." <Shin>

When Misomi heard that, she was happy inside. But at the same time, she was curious what part of her did he like.

"R-Really? You're not just saying it, right? B-But, I'm just a plain girl..." <Misomi>

"You're not plain to me. Instead, you're very hardworking and diligent. Ever since I met you, I had always admire you.

Even though your mother was sick, you continued taking care of her. You worked hard to improve your cookings so as to surpass your mother which is admirable.

Of course your delicious cookings also had a big part in my feelings for you." <Shin>

Knowing that Shin truly loves her as well, further made her even more happy.

They finally separated from the hug.

"I did say I was going to give you a special present once you fully recovered, but since you confessed, I think now is a good time to give it to you." <Shin>

"Huh?" <Misomi>

Misomi was curious as to what present that's so special that Shin wants to give her. Whatever it is, she would definitely be grateful.

Shin went and took Misomi's right hand with one hand, and with his other, hovered over it. After that he began to cast the spell.

After it was done, he move aside the hand that was hovering. What appeared was an insignia engraved on the top of Misomi's hand.

When she saw it, she was surprised. It was the same mark that she had seen on the hands of all of Shin's wives.

"This is..." <Misomi>

"You might have seen it on Shana, Iris and Layla's hands. It's a proof that you all are my wives." <Shin>

"W-Wives..." <Misomi>

Misomi was a bit overwhelmed hearing that she was described with that word. She only just confessed and now she's already considered his wife. Anyone who was in the same position would be overwhelmed. But nonetheless, she wasn't against it. Instead it made her even more happy.

She gently caressed the insignia that was proof of her new relationship with Shin. Tears started flowing down her cheeks.

"Shin-Sama, thank you! I love you so much!" <Misomi>

Now Misomi was the one to initiate the hug. In which Shin hug in return.

"Yes, you're welcome, Misomi." <Shin>

(Yeah! Misomi finally confessed, and now she's part of the harem!

Finally managed to write this scene, fuhhh feels good :) with that said, next chapter will be the last chapter for this arc. Ty yall for keeping up with my still lacking skills of a writer. Nonetheless, appreciate you all <3)