1|

(A/n: Hello! Before you start reading I want you to know if you find any mistakes please feel free to remind me :) Happy reading!)

********* 

Y/n woke up by the sound of her alarm clock ringing for the third time. The sunlight coming through the window glowing her room. Birds are chirping, the wind is blowing. What a beautiful morning!

But not for her, she hates waking up early in the morning but have to because of her school. School ruined her life!

Y/n is 18 years old, adopted by Kim family with stepbrother for free. Even though she was adopted they never outcast her. She received all the love she deserves from Kim family better than her biological family. 

Y/n is currently studying in school more like hell. No boyfriend because her standards are quite high. Not her fault though those sexy anime men has increased her standards in men. She's more of "minding my own business, don't have time to give a fuck about your life"

Maybe because of her attitude she has less friends. Not that she minds, lesser the number of friends lesser is the drama. But she is happy to have one faithful friend in her life. 

Ding ding, y/n received a text message and she knows who its from!

Joonie❤

Knock knock, is this bitch still thirsting over anime guys?

Sensitive Bitch

Who doesn't? They got big dick energy, small waist, pretty face unlike you.

Joonie❤

How the fuck you know when you haven't seen it? Come on don't be shy just tell me and I'll show you!

Sensitive bitch

Ew no, I have no interest in your small thing just go and show it to your bf or is he tired of your teeny tiny broken ruler.

Joonie❤

God damn! why so salty? who broke your heart!

Sensitive bitch

Bitch nobody! Its fun to roast you!

Joonie❤

Well I just wanna inform you that you have successfully wasted your time and you are late for school.

Sensitive bitch

What the actual fuck! Shit I'm late. I'll kill you koala headed human.

Joonie❤

As if you can, 5'4 shorty!                                                                                           Read  

She quickly threw her phone on the bed and that dramatic phone couldn't even handle a little bit of bounce and landed on the floor. Y/n got no time for this shit. She has to take a bath, eat her breakfast and get ready for school in 15 min. Wow, she must be a superwomen then!

Y/n was rushing downstairs for her breakfast when she heard her family discussing something. She greeted everyone, ate her food and got ready to leave when her mom called.

"Can you come back home early today sweetie we need to discuss something. Your father and I are going for a business trip to japan. Can you stay with your brother and be a good girl for a while?" her mother kept on taking and after this new information y/n doesn't know how to react. 

"I'll try to come back quickly" she said and left.

*******************

Just wanted to tell you that if you are having a bad day then you must know that you are important and you matter the most~

I just got scolded by my mom because I didn't want to eat fruits, I was just craving for something else  maybe make something for myself but she ruined my mood and I don't wanna eat anything. Anyways I still had to stuff my stomach with fruits😂😂

Do you like fruits?