🔪Chapter: 20🔪

Mulai dari awal

"Whatever," Yoongi scoffs.

🔪

"Namjoon, can Jimin come with us," Yoongi pouts, clinging onto Jimin's leg.

"Yoongi, it's meant to be you and Taehyung," Namjoon brings Taehyung out. Yoongi can admit, Taehyung looks extremely attractive in all of his attire. His black curly hair looking perfectly messy, the black clothing hugging his skin, and his cold expression topping it all off. The weapons on his body makes him looking completely badass.

"I... I want baby mochi," Yoongi snaps himself back into reality.

"Yoongi, no. I will pry you off of Jimin if I have to. Jimin's hair is literally pink. You went back to your natural black. Jimin will make you guys stick out like a sore thumb," Namjoon shakes his head.

"Yoongi, let's just go," Taehyung walks over to Yoongi, pulling him off of Jimin. Yoongi whines until he's encased in Taehyung's warmth. Yoongi has to admit, Taehyung is comforting. He's cozy and comfortable with his broader build and toned muscles.

"I need to hug you more. You're comfortable," Yoongi yawns.

"Later. We have something to do now," Taehyung smiles, taking Yoongi to the car. Taehyung sets Yoongi down in the passenger's seat, getting into the driver's seat. He drives the both of them over towards their destination.

"Is it far away?" Yoongi looks outside the window. It's pitch black. Ever since Bangtan became a thing, almost no one goes outside at night. It makes their job of killing even harder, but they still manage.

"No. About five minutes. That's if we get red lights. Seems like we're getting all green. We should be there soon," Taehyung answers blandly. His voice calms Yoongi's  nerves. The velvety deepness of his voice makes Yoongi's chest tingle with ultimate calmness. Taehyung should read stories for a living.

"You have a nice voice," Yoongi decides to speak his thoughts.

"I do?" Taehyung keeps his eyes on the road.

"Yeah. It's calming. Like Namjoon's. Your voice is a bit more calming, though. It's deep and smooth. Makes my chest tingle," Yoongi nods.

"Well, I hope you feel calm enough to do this job," Taehyung laughs.

"I definitely do after hearing you talk," Yoongi smiles.

"Glad to help," Taehyung smiles, "we're here."

"Jesus, that was quick," Yoongi shakes his head.

"I told you," Taehyung chuckles, getting out of the car. Yoongi's hops out, grabbing a few weapons. He takes a gun, knife, taser, and even a few tranquilizers.

"You ready?" Yoongi walks over to Taehyung.

"Ready as I'll ever be," Taehyung smiles. Yoongi puts on his mask, taking a deep breath. They go over to the window they planned on breaking in from.

Taehyung takes the screen out then pops open the window with the device Namjoon gave them. Namjoon also already hacked into the security system.

"You go first," Taehyung motions. Yoongi nods, quietly going in. Taehyung follows just as quiet. Yoongi makes his way upstairs to the kid's rooms. They won't have to kill them if they threaten their kids.