🔪Chapter: 7🔪

Hoseok stares at Yoongi. His emotions go haywire every time he sees the poor boy. Parts of him want to grab him by the throat and strangle him to death while other parts want to hug and kiss him. He's not sure which side is winning. Hoseok knows he won't be able to live without Yoongi. Yoongi is his will to live. Hoseok has taken his time to kill each and every person who hurt Yoongi, each person who hit on Yoongi, and each person who has tried to date Yoongi. No one else can have him. Hoseok will kill the entire world if he has to.

The night Hoseok tied Yoongi up, he was so close to to just using Yoongi. He looked so pretty all tied up like that, crying for his life. Hoseok wants to make him cry. Cry out his name. Thinking about it turns Hoseok on. He gets turned on by Yoongi often. Way too often. His urges to harm people, animals, anything only grow the longer he's around Yoongi.

To be honest, he gets a thrill out of it. His kills are getting more sloppy. Not in a way that puts him at risk of being caught. He could easily place the blame on another person. He already led the cops on to believing Taehyung is working with him. Taehyung doesn't even know Hoseok. Taehyung is likely going to lead the cops onto Hoseok. He already has a plan for that. He's been practicing his speech for when he's in questioning.

"Hoseok?" Yoongi waves his hand in front of Hoseok's face. He flinches and looks at Yoongi again. His sweet kitten. Milky white skin, raven hair, cat like eyes, purring voice. Hoseok love everything about the petite male. The way his body is so slim and his cheeks have cute baby fat on them. He loves Yoongi's cheeks. The way they puff out when Yoongi pouts. The pink color they get when he's flustered.

"Yeah?" Hoseok finally answers after about a minute.

"Are you okay? Is something off?" Yoongi frowns. There it is. The expression Hoseok hates. He hates when Yoongi frowns. It makes his skin boil. He needs to leave before he hurts his precious kitten. His sweet, soft kitten. He can't hurt his kitten again.

"I need to go. I'll be back," Hoseok stands up.

"Hoseok," Yoongi's voice shouts to him. He already knows Yoongi is going to try to stop him. If Yoongi stops him, he's going to end up harming his precious kitten. That's not allowed.

Hoseok grabs one of his many masks and his car keys. He grabs the pair to his old car, his murder car. That's what he calls it anyways. He's killed multiple people in it and even has all his murder weapons in it. The entire car is tainted with the smell of blood. It almost gets Hoseok high.

Killing is like a drug for Hoseok. He gets high off of it. He even gets a bit turned on by their screams. Hoseok's brain wasn't this messed up until he let it get this messed up. At first, it was harming animals mostly. It soon grew to himself, then he found his obsession with Yoongi, then his obsession made him harm people. He thought about harming people, but he never intentionally did it. Even as a kid at school, he never did it intentionally. He would get rough while playing to a point he couldn't go into school any longer.

Once he started killing, he couldn't stop. He started getting sexual pleasures out of people begging for their lives. He knows he shouldn't have even started harming animals, but they always were so tempting. He wonders if that's why he always wants to hurt Yoongi. Yoongi is such a cute kitten. His kitten. His obsession. Hoseok has a full room full of pictures of Yoongi. Some when he's changing, naked, feeling himself. Hoseok has audio of that. He loves to get off to it, imagining he's destroying his sweet kitten. He wants to do so much to him.

That's when Hoseok finds his target. A sweet looking girl with long black hair and wide eyes. She's adorable. Hoseok hates it. He pulls over to next to the girl.

"You look lost. Are you okay?" Hoseok gets out of his car.

"M-My boyfriend left me here," the girl sniffles. Perfect.