🔪Chapter: 19🔪

"Do you think they'll actually help?" Yoongi lays in Hoseok's lap. Hoseok looks up. He's curious as well. Will they actually help them?

"I don't know," Hoseok shakes his head. It's not a good response, but he's telling the truth.

"What if they kill us?" Yoongi frowns. These are the questions Hoseok was scared about. He didn't want Yoongi to be asking this type of stuff.

"We won't die," Hoseok reassures. Well, at least Yoongi won't die. He'll risk everything for Yoongi.

"How do you know?" Yoongi moves his position, looking up at Hoseok now.

"There's a saying I bet you heard. Fake it till you make it. We just gotta keep believing we won't be killed. Yoongi, if we think we're going to be killed, then we're going to be killed. We need to believe we aren't going to die, so we have more confidence and a higher will to live. I love you too much to lose you, baby," Hoseok plays around with Yoongi's hair, smiling for him. Hoseok never smiled much. Yoongi brings out his beautiful heart smile.

"Right. I don't want to lose you either. You're my lifeline. It's like I'm a sick person dying in the hospital, and you're my medicine. Maybe I'm an old man stuck on life support. I don't know. You get the point," Yoongi scoffs. Hoseok laughs.

"I'm glad you accepted me. The scariest thing was telling you who I was," Hoseok looks around.

"We should buy an RV," Yoongi chuckles.

"An RV?" Hoseok laughs.

"We can live on the streets," Yoongi smiles.

"Yeah, how are we gonna buy it?" Hoseok shakes his head.

"Jimin?" Yoongi suggests. Hoseok looks up, thinking about it.

Hoseok nods, "Jimin."

🔪

"Jimin!" an officer shouts. Jimin flinches awake.

"What?" Jimin blinks awake, yawning.

"Answer your god damn phone. It's been going off for 10 minutes," the policeman rolls his eyes. Jimin rubs his eyes. 30 miss calls all from Hoseok? This man is persistent. Jimin rolls his eyes, calling Hoseok.

"You finally pick your damn phone up."

"Hello to you, too. I was asleep because I've been working like fuck and it's only been one day. What do you want?" Jimin yawns.

"We need you to buy us an RV. I can give you the money. It just needs to be under your name for obvious reasons. Trust me, I can pay for it on the spot. You won't be in debt. Hell, I could probably pay your debt off."

"I get it. Alright, I can do it," Jimin nods as if Hoseok can see him.

"Sweet. Can we see Jungkook by the way? Yoongi misses him for some reason. You can come, too. We're probably gonna need help looking for an RV."

"Uh, I can try. Things are a bit... tense right now," Jimin looks around.

"Alright, thanks. Come as soon as you can."

"Alright, cya," Jimin hangs up. He sighs, getting up. To find Jungkook. He walks away from the desk he was at, towards Jungkook's office. He sighs, knocking on the office door.