🔪Chapter: 5🔪

"What happened to your pretty face?" Hoseok asks as Yoongi walks up to him.

"I cut myself when shaving," Yoongi lies with a weak smile.

"Be more careful, kitten. I don't like seeing these cuts on you," Hoseok frowns. Yoongi's heart stops at the nickname. The same one as J-Hope.

"Kitten?" Yoongi swallows hard.

"You remind me of a small, innocent cat. So sweet and innocent," Hoseok smiles. Yoongi feels uneasy again. He feels sick.

"I might go home. I don't feel well," Yoongi shakes his head. He's nauseous and dizzy. He doesn't feel good at all. He's not sure if it's whatever J-Hope put in him last night or if it's the bad feeling he has from the nickname.

"Do you want me to take you?" Hoseok lightly grabs Yoongi's arm. Yoongi's vision goes black before he can even say anything. The last thing he can remember is his body falling into Hoseok's as Hoseok's voice says something his mind can't comprehend.

🔪

Yoongi wakes up, tied to a chair. Screams immediately fill his ears. Yoongi's vision is blurry when his eyes open, it slowly coming back. He looks around, finding J-Hope in the corner brutally stabbing a woman. Yoongi nearly vomits right there. He looks around the room. He's definitely in a basement. Bodies are scattered everywhere as if it doesn't matter. Some people are barely alive and strapped to different torture devices, while some are dead on said devices.

"Help me," a male sobs behind Yoongi. He's strapped to one of the devices. He's completely naked, blood covering his body. He has bruises and scars everywhere. He has cuts on his chest that say "I love Min Yoongi" in sloppy letters.

"Save yourself," a woman crawls towards Yoongi. She doesn't have her legs anymore. She hardly even has hair. She looks completely starved and insane.

"You're awake," J-Hope walks over, grabbing Yoongi's face.

"Why the fuck am I here? Where's Hoseok?" Yoongi sobs, trying to hold back his stomach's want to vomit.

"Hoseok? Oh, about him," J-Hope starts, turning away.

"Don't tell me you killed him," Yoongi sobs harder. Hoseok doesn't deserve that. Hoseok could be dead all because J-Hope is completely obsessed with Yoongi. It breaks Yoongi's heart.

"In a sense, I did. He's alive, but he's dead," J-Hope turns back to Yoongi.

"That makes no sense," Yoongi shakes his head.

"Maybe it will now," J-Hope pulls off the same smiling mask from the night before. Yoongi can't even speak when the face of Jung Hoseok is before him. The sweet man he fell in love with is the heartless serial killer that kills whoever he pleases. It adds up. Hoseok was always around where Yoongi was. He saw Hoseok so many times before actually talking to him. Hoseok was mentioned once in J-Hope's notes. How did Yoongi not see it?

"I can't believe it. Hoseok, why?" Yoongi looks at the man he fell for so easily, tears in his eyes.

"For you. Every single soul I murdered was for you. You didn't know that. I always had urges to kill. I hurt people in school so often I had to be homeschooled. I never killed a person until I laid my two eyes on your beautiful face. I never had emotion for another person until you. I have no feelings or remorse for these people I kill and torture. You're the only one that gives me emotion, Yoongi," Hoseok smiles widely.

"No, I can't be the reason for all of this," Yoongi sobs harder. Yoongi being alive is the reason for so many innocent people dying.

"You are. I couldn't hold back after I saw you. I was born with a fucked up mind. It's all because of my stupid mother. She was my first victim, you know? She was a drug addict. She continued drugs while pregnant. She's the reason I'm so fucked up. Dad left when he found out mom was pregnant. My mom was too busy doing drugs and fucking every guy she saw to care about me," Hoseok's eyes have no sanity left in them.