🔪Chapter: 21🔪

Yoongi can't express how much he loves Jimin and Jungkook. They're always so nice to him. Same with Namjoon and Jin. They always allow them to sleep between them when he's upset. He stayed with Namjin last time so now it's Jikook's turn.

"You know Hoseok loves you, right? That's why he was fighting Taehyung," Jimin frowns.

"It felt like he didn't care," Yoongi pouts.

"I know, baby. Here look up," Jin motions as he cleans Yoongi's wounds.

"He cares about you a lot. He's scared of you choosing Taehyung over him. He doesn't want to lose you," Jimin lightly rubs Yoongi's back.

"He needs to grow up. I'll leave him if he continues this act up. I'm tired of it. He needs to know that Taehyung and I wanna be friends," Yoongi rolls his eyes.

"Yoongi, you may wanna be friends with Taehyung, but he wants to be your boyfriend still. Hoseok just doesn't want him making moves on you. He's just being protective. Hoseok isn't scared of anything besides losing you," Jungkook sighs.

"You're smart for a kid," Yoongi chuckles.

"I went to university to become a policeman. Of course, I'm smart," Jungkook boasts.

"Kook, not the time," Jimin shakes his head.

"Can one of you come out here? Hoseok is breaking down again," Namjoon peaks in.

"I will. You two stay," Jungkook stands up.

"Be careful, babe," Jimin kisses Jungkook.

"I will. I'll be back. You two take care of my hyung!" Jungkook walks out with Namjoon.

"You think Kookie will be okay?" Yoongi looks at Jin.

"He'll be okay. Hoseok is just scared. He gets like this when you go on missions without him," Jin nods.

"Where are you staying tonight?" Jimin grabs Yoongi's shoulder.

"Can I stay with you two? You two are soft and comfortable. I don't think I can stand being between a couple tonight," Yoongi shakes his head.

"Understandable. I'll ask Joon if he's alright with bunking with Kook, Hoseok, or Tae," Jin nods.

"Kook will wanna be with Joon. He loves Joon to death," Jimin laughs.

"Then I'll ask Joon if he's alright with Jungkook. Which room do you wanna stay in?" Jin asks, finishing up cleaning Yoongi's wounds.

"Here. Their bed smells like Jimin, and Jimin smells like flowers," Yoongi smiles.

"I smell like flowers?" Jimin looks at himself. Yoongi nods, a full gummy smile exposed.

"Talk to Hoseok tomorrow. He didn't mean to hurt you," Jin sighs, lightly.

"We managed to get Hoseok to fall asleep," Namjoon sighs, walking in with Jungkook.

"Hey, Joonie baby?" Jin looks at Namjoon.

"What's wrong?" Namjoon huffs. He sounds annoyed. Yoongi frowns. Jin shouldn't have to take Namjoon's annoyance from the situation that he just dealt with.

"If it's not too much, could you and Kook bunk tonight? Well, this goes for Jungkook, too. Yoongi wants to stay with me and Jimin," Jin warmly smiles.

"If you guys want to stay with your lover, that's okay!" Yoongi interjects, making it clear they don't have to.

"I'm fine with bunking with Kook. I just want to hang with Jin until you go to bed. That whole feud was awful," Namjoon shakes his head.

"That's alright. We're not sleeping now anyway," Jin smiles, standing up. Namjoon nods, taking Jin out of the room.