🔪Chapter: 9🔪

Yoongi wakes up in a hospital bed. He's frantic to sit up, immediately being gently pushed back down.

"Shh, calm down. It's alright," Hoseok whispers.

"Get away from me," Yoongi tries to move away from Hoseok.

"Look, I didn't mean to. For the sake of both of us, you got into a car accident. I cut you more and gave you a few bruises, so it's more believable," Hoseok sighs.

"Why should I lie," Yoongi scoffs.

"You know I'll go to prison," Hoseok shakes his head, "I promise I love you."

"Sure you do," Yoongi shakes his head.

"You also have to tell them I'm your boyfriend," Hoseok takes a deep breath.

"Why should I do that," Yoongi groans, the pain filling his left shoulder now.

"You'd have no one to be in here with you. They're only doing immediate family, and you don't have any. I told them that. I had to tell them I was dating you, so you wouldn't be alone," Hoseok sighs.

"Fine. Just because I don't want to be alone. What about Jin and Namjoon?" Yoongi frowns.

"I couldn't get a hold of them. They're likely asleep. It's about 2 AM," Hoseok looks at his phone.

"Hoseok?" Yoongi looks over at Hoseok.

"Yeah?" Hoseok looks back over at Yoongi.

"I'm sorry," Yoongi frowns.

"For?" Hoseok raises an eyebrow.

"Everything. I'm a handful. I'm just making you upset with everything I do," Yoongi starts to cry. He feels as if he failed.

"Oh, you haven't done anything wrong," Hoseok walks over, cupping Yoongi's face.

"I wouldn't be hurt," Yoongi frowns.

"I'm sorry. They put you through surgery while you were asleep. It was required for your injury. They said you should be good in about six weeks. You just need to keep that sling on," Hoseok weakly smiles.

"Can I stay with you?" Yoongi reaches for Hoseok's hand with his right hand.

"What do you mean stay with me?" Hoseok comes over, giving Yoongi his hand.

"Like when you go out. I want to come, too," Yoongi grabs onto Hoseok's hand.

"Sweetheart, you know I don't want you doing that. It's not good out there. You should just rest," Hoseok shakes his head.

"Please?" Yoongi pouts.

"Stop making that face," Hoseok looks away. Who knew a heartless man like Hoseok could get weak from Yoongi's pouting.

"I wanna come with you," Yoongi whines.

"Yoongi, it's not pretty when I go out," Hoseok mumbles.

"Hobi," Yoongi frowns.

"Hobi?" Hoseok blinks a few times.

"Nickname?" Yoongi nervously asks. Hoseok stares down at Yoongi for a bit, visibly in his thoughts.

"Fine. You can start coming with me," Hoseok sighs. Yoongi smiles, some happiness coming out of him. He doesn't agree with Hoseok's way, but he wants to be with Hoseok.

"I just want to spend more time with you," Yoongi smiles.

"That's good. I just want you to be careful. I'm probably going to do my next hit when you're allowed out," Hoseok sighs.