🔪Chapter: 2🔪

Yoongi sighs, looking around the store. He's not even sure what he wants to buy. Yoongi doesn't even notice he's walking towards someone until they bump into each other. The other man drops his belongings.

"Holy shit, I'm so sorry," Yoongi is quick to start grabbing the man's stuff.

"You're completely fine," the man collects some of his things. Yoongi looks up, the man being absolutely stunning. His brunette locks compliment his honey tan skin. The man's lips form a perfect heart-shaped smile.

"I can pay for your stuff if you want. I feel awful. I should've been paying attention," Yoongi lightly blushes. The man is completely stunning.

"What's your name? I'm Hoseok," the man smiles. Hoseok. Beautiful.

"I... Uh... Yoongi. I'm Yoongi," Yoongi flashes a nervous gummy smile.

"It's nice to meet you, Yoongi. I'm telling you, it's fine. You have no reason to be sorry. Are you okay, though?" Hoseok stands up, reaching out for Yoongi's hand.

"Yeah, I'm okay," Yoongi stands up.

"Do you need help finding something? You seemed kinda lost," Hoseok smiles.

"I... I shouldn't even be talking to you. With the murderer on the loose, I'm not meant to talk to anyone. I'm sorry. You seem so sweet, but I never know. Not that I'm accusing you, but I would rather be safe than sorry. I don't think you'd harm even a fly," Yoongi bites his lip.

"I understand. I could at least point you in the right direction?" Hoseok suggests.

"I honestly don't even know what I'm here for. I'm trying to get stuff for what I think is a date tomorrow I'm not sure. We never said if it was or wasn't," Yoongi shrugs. He swears he sees something flicker in Hoseok's eyes. He assumes it's just him being paranoid.

"Well, I hope you have fun there tomorrow," Hoseok smiles then waves. He quickly walks away, as if he doesn't want to be there anymore. Yoongi sighs. Maybe he went through a rough breakup.

🔪

Yoongi wakes up, yawning. He stretches and reaches for his phone. On top of it is another note. There's also a wrapped gift by his bed.

I see you're going out with Taehyung. Don't. Don't do it. I don't want you dating anyone else. You smell sweet. It's a new shampoo. I like it. I'll make sure to get you more, sweetheart. I got you a gift yesterday. I hope you like it. ~ J.H.

Yoongi swallows hard. This has to be some sort of prank. He's still going to see Taehyung. He's been waiting so long to be able to do this he's not going to let random notes that could be fake stop him.

Yoongi picks up the gift, opening it up. It's a cute little bear that smells sweet. It's a lingering scent. It's throughout his room as well. It's likely what J-Hope smells like then. It smells slightly familiar. The bear gives him an odd comfort. He hugs it lightly, honestly enjoying the teddy bear. He knows he shouldn't since he just got it from a murderer, but he can't help it.

Yoongi sighs, getting up. He gets ready, not letting go of the bear the entire time. He doesn't want to let it go. His gut tells him to just get rid of it and throw it away, but he can't get himself to.

"Hey, sleepyhead," Jin greets.

"Where did you get the bear from?" Namjoon motions.

"I uh... Bought it yesterday," Yoongi lies.

"You should leave soon. It's already 11:33," Jin looks at the time.