🔪Chapter: 12🔪

Hoseok sits on the floor, hugging himself. He's alone in the large house. He's having an episode as well. He wishes Yoongi was here to help comfort him through it all. He hasn't had one of these since he started hanging out with Yoongi. The memories flood through his brain. The memories of his childhood. The slight feeling of guilt from killing his own family. He shuts his eyes, the memories visibly coming through.

-

Hoseok sits on the ground, playing around with his sister. Dawon laughs at Hoseok's actions.

"Dawon, what the fuck did I tell you?" their mother stomps over.

"Mommy, I just wanted to play with Hoseok," Dawon frowns.

"You can't play with him. He's dangerous," Ms. Jung rolls her eyes.

"I want to help him, though," Dawon frowns.

"Hoseok, go to your room. You're grounded for going near your sister. You know you're not allowed to. You could actually hurt her," Ms. Jung snaps.

"Mommy, let him stay, please," Dawon begs.

"I'm sorry," Hoseok looks down, ashamed of himself.

"Get up," Ms. Jung hits Hoseok, aggressively pulling him up afterwards.

"Don't hurt him," Dawon frowns.

"He needs to learn some how. Go to your fucking room. I'm late to meet my dealer because of you," Ms. Jung shoves Hoseok in the direction of his room. He shakes his head, walking away. His mother always loves Dawon more.

🔪

Hoseok runs around the school playground with other kids. He runs after one of them since they're playing cops and robbers. He's a cop this round, along with a few other boys and girls.

"Ah! He's catching up," the kid in front of Hoseok yells, trying to run faster. Hoseok's fingers can barely touch the other boy's shirt. He gets close enough to the boy, and he pins him to the ground like an actual cop would. His mind triggers into one of his strange times where he can't control himself. He unconsciously snaps the boy's arm back.

Hoseok only gets snapped out of the mind when there's a pop and a yell from the boy. Teachers immediately rush over.

As usual, Hoseok is sent home. The boy went to the nurse's office, leaving early to go to the hospital.

Hoseok cries to the whole way home. He's angry at himself. He knows he's going to get hit. He hates when his mother hits him. It gets him more angry, and he even hits her back at times without even trying to.

🔪

Hoseok walks outside, kicking around rocks. He was kicked out again for hurting one of his mom's stupid hook ups. He gets kicked out often as he gets older.

As time goes on, his actions get more dangerous. This time, he attempted to stab the man. He managed to give him a few deep cuts before he was pulled off of the stupid guy and thrown out the house.