🔪Chapter: 20🔪

It's not even a day later when the entirety of South Korea knows of Bangtan. Hoseok made a huge announcement about it, letting the entire country know. Police tracked down the transmission just to be killed on the spot. That sparked fear every where.

It's about a month later by now. It's to a point where people believe there's no stopping the seven. At least they can walk on the streets now.

"Hey, Hoseok. You look very handsome today. I hope you have a nice day. I admire you," a girl walks over to Hoseok, giving him a wrapped present. Hoseok goes to grab it when Yoongi hits it away. Hoseok chuckles, already knowing what's gonna happen.

"Stay away from him. Trust me, I won't be scared to fucking skin you if you even dare to look in his direction again," Yoongi pulls out a knife, holding it towards the poor lady.

"Yoongi, it's alright," Hoseok drags the smaller male back.

"She shouldn't even have any thoughts about you other than fear! Jung Hoseok belongs to no one other than me," Yoongi hisses.

"Yoongi, she's just trying to live," Hoseok looks at Yoongi.

"No one else can hit on you besides me," Yoongi pouts.

"Jealous, baby," Hoseok coos.

"You get jealous, too. Maybe I should go cuddle with Taehyung later," Yoongi sticks out his tongue. Hoseok boils in rage. Taehyung and Hoseok only make matters worse between each other. They both love Yoongi, so it makes working together harder. This is likely another reason why Namjoon is a second leader. Yoongi would side with Hoseok every time, while Namjoon would be more neutral.

"I'll skin both of you if you even go near him," Hoseok snaps.

"I have a mission with him later. From Namjoon," Yoongi taunts.

"What?" Hoseok stands up straight.

"We're killing a rich family. He said it should just be him and I to not make too much commotion," Yoongi crosses his arms.

"I'm coming with you," Hoseok shakes his head.

"No, you're not. You're going on your own mission later," Yoongi shakes his head.

"I don't trust you with him," Hoseok shakes his head.

"You don't trust me? After everything?" Yoongi pushes Hoseok away from him.

"No, that's not what I meant. I meant I don't trust him. Yoongi, I literally trust you with my life. I did for months. I worded it wrong. I meant I don't trust you two alone because of him," Hoseok groans. He fucked that up. He just needs to hope Yoongi isn't too upset.

"I'm staying with Jimin and Jungkook tonight," Yoongi walks off.

"Yoongi, wait! You know I didn't mean it," Hoseok shouts, running after Yoongi.

"Fuck off," Yoongi shakes his head, flipping Hoseok off.

"Yoongi," Hoseok grabs onto Yoongi, pulling his lover towards himself.

"Get off of me," Yoongi pushes on Hoseok.

"Please. I seriously didn't mean it like that. Yoongi, I love and trust you more than anything. I just worded it wrong," Hoseok frowns. He didn't mean to upset his poor baby.

"I'm still staying with Jungkook and Jimin tonight," Yoongi crosses his arms.

"Just for tonight? You know how lonely I get without you," Hoseok pouts.

"Fine. Just for tonight. Let's just go home. I need to get ready," Yoongi rolls his eyes.

"Thanks, babe," Hoseok lightly kisses Yoongi's forehead.