🔪Chapter: 22🔪

Hoseok sighs. There are so many people trying to be hired by him. He doesn't understand how many times he needs to say that he's not hiring anyone for people to understand.

Hoseok gets up, done with all the letters. He should just shred them. It's not like they're gonna be anything important.

Hoseok flinches at Yoongi's screaming. He goes complete defense mode, grabbing a shotgun and rushing out. He lowers the shotgun when he sees Namjoon playing around with Yoongi.

"Namjoon! Put me down," Yoongi whines. Namjoon hold the male in the air by his legs like he weighs ten pounds.

"You're so light, Yoongi," Namjoon teases.

"Namjoon! Jin! Namjoon won't put me down! Hoseok! Someone help me!" Yoongi shouts through his laughter. Namjoon laughs, nearly dropping Yoongi.

"Okay, that's enough. We don't need god of destruction here breaking my boyfriend's neck," Hoseok engages, wrapping his arms around Yoongi's frame. He lifts Yoongi up normally, holding him like a child on his waist.

"No fun- why do you have a gun?" Namjoon raises an eyebrow.

"I thought Yoongi was being killed or something. I almost shot your brains out," Hoseok laughs.

"I almost died today," Namjoon gasps, shaking his head.

"Yeah, why don't you take this shotgun and go get us some cash or something. We never have enough. I'm taking Yoongi out for a date. Go get dressed. You don't have to wear anything fancy," Hoseok puts Yoongi down, shooing his boyfriend away. Yoongi frowns at being pushed away, but he listens.

"Can I take someone?" Namjoon looks at Hoseok.

"You're the second leader. I don't care if you bring someone," Hoseok shakes his head. He makes his way towards the living room, grabbing a few things for Yoongi. He brings it all to the car, getting in.

"Where are we going?" Yoongi looks at Hoseok.

"We're gonna go where I first took you. We've been pretty busy and unable to go out. I know it's not much, but I thought it'd be more special than a fancy dinner," Hoseok smiles. Yoongi smiles widely, nodding.

The drive is pretty silent from there. It's not that long of a drive, either. Hoseok grabs some of the food baskets he brought, just for them to eat while they sit in the car. It's too cold for Yoongi to be outside.

"Why did you make it sound so special?" Yoongi grabs a piece of fruit from one of the baskets.

"I feel like every moment with you is special. You're the first person I ever loved, and I believe you'll be the last. We live an extremely dangerous life now. We have people wanting us dead. Before, we were risking prison and both getting the death penalty. Now, we have multiple guns being pointed at our skulls. I get it's similar, but I'm scared of someone killing you to get to me. We're having more arguments because I'm so stressed with everything. I don't like fighting with you. I love you," Hoseok sighs, opening up the book he keeps closed from everyone else.

"I don't like fighting with you either. Honestly, seeing you stressed and worried gets me stressed and worried. It makes me feel like you're hiding something from everyone," Yoongi sighs, eating more food.

"I'm not. I'm just scared for your safety. I love you more than you can imagine. I want to stay with you forever," Hoseok smiles.

"Promise to stay forever?" Yoongi turns to Hoseok.

"I'll stay with you forever. I'll love and cherish you until we are parted by death. I'll love you after death when I find you again. I promise I'm here to stay," Hoseok smiles widely. He loves Yoongi too much to ever leave his side.

"You make it sound like we're at a wedding," Yoongi laughs.

"You want to make a vow?" Hoseok laughs.

"Sure. I promise to love you until the end. I wish to stay with you for the rest of eternity. There's no one I'd rather spend it with. If I die and you dwell on me for too long, I'm breaking your knee caps," Yoongi laughs a bit.

"Hopefully you don't die first then. I want to keep my knee caps," Hoseok leans closer to Yoongi.

"We had out first kiss in this car... Same spot," Yoongi smiles lightly.

"Let's hope this won't be our last," Hoseok closes the space between them. The kiss is sweet and truly expresses their strong love for each other. Hoseok would give up everything he has if it meant he could stay with Yoongi forever.

"I love you, Hobi," Yoongi smiles widely.

"I love you too, baby," Hoseok lightly kisses Yoongi.

🔪

End

Okay so I wasn't sure how to end this story. I'm going to write a yoonminseok next, but I'm kinda lacking on how I want to play it out. Please comment ideas either for the yoonminseok OR a story I'll potentially write afterwards. I might end up posting the introductions today. That's the plan, anyway. It depends on if I find an idea. If I use your idea, I will credit you. Note that if I do use your idea, it might be throughout the story and not right away. Sorry, this is a long note, but I hope to see some of your ideas. I'll update this story when the book is out. Hope you enjoyed.

*I might rewrite this story to be way darker on AO3. This is not confirmed as of right now, but I will post an update if I decide on doing it*