🔪Chapter: 1🔪

Yoongi sighs, tugging on his apron. Nothing much ever happens at his job. People come in, order, pay, leave. The little bell jingles, Yoongi's eyes lighting up when he sees his favorite customer, Kim Taehyung. Yoongi has been crushing on Taehyung for about a month now.

"Hey, do you want your usual?" Yoongi smiles brightly for the first time today.

"Of course," Taehyung smiles a wide boxy smile. Yoongi loves that smile. He goes to the back, making Taehyung's mint tea. He puts foam in it, making a heart with it. Yoongi decides now is the time to shoot his shot. He takes a piece of paper, writing his number on it. He folds it in half, writing "Call me?" on it in large letters. He tapes it to the cup, walking back to Taehyung.

"One mint tea with cream for my favorite customer," Yoongi smiles, pink tainting his cheeks.

"Thank you," Taehyung pays for his drink, walking over to a nearby table. Yoongi watches as Taehyung grabs the paper, opening it up. A smile forms on Taehyung's face as he pulls out his phone. A light blush comes onto Yoongi's cheeks once again. The little bell on the door breaks him out of his trance. Yoongi turns over to see two of his most favorite cops in Seoul.

"Well, if it isn't Jimin and Jungkook," Yoongi smiles.

"Just get us our regulars," Jimin sighs, frustrated.

"Sorry, he's upset about the whole case," Jungkook weakly smiles.

"We can talk about it when I get your drinks," Yoongi offers, "it's the end of my shift anyway."

"Yes, please," Jimin nods thankfully. Yoongi smiles, whipping up two coffees real quick. Jungkook loves the limited-time pumpkin spice whenever it's out. Jimin enjoys a normal black coffee with creamer when he's upset like this. Yoongi walks out with the drinks, going to where the two sat.

"Thank you, Yoongi," Jungkook smiles.

"What's the news?" Yoongi looks at Jimin.

"That's the thing. There is no news," Jimin shakes his head.

"What he means is, we're getting nowhere with this case. The only information we know about J-Hope is that he kills with a different mask each time, and he's extremely skilled in hiding his tracks," Jungkook shrugs.

"I'm sorry," Yoongi shakes his head. With J-Hope being on the loose, many people, including him, are terrified to be outside alone. Yoongi doesn't even like to leave Namjoon alone at the house. He can't help but fear J-Hope will get to his beloved best friend.

"What type of mass murderer makes their name fucking J-Hope? I'm so fucking confused. You aren't hopeful if you're killing people," Jimin groans.

"I think that's probably the point, Jimin. Maybe he's completely insane or something," Yoongi shrugs.

"That would be a good explanation, Yoongi," Jungkook nods, agreeing.

"This coffee is as bitter as my soul. Yoongi, this is exactly what I needed. You always know how bitter to make it," Jimin takes a deep breath.

"You're welcome," Yoongi scratches the back of his head. It's really the coffee machine that does that, but he doesn't want to piss Jimin off any more than he already is.

"Yoongi, do you have anything that could help us with J-Hope?" Jungkook cocks his head.

"No. I don't know anything about the man. I feel like that's the scariest part. We know nothing about him. The only thing we know is that we could be his next victim," a chill goes down Yoongi's spine.

"You'll be safe, Yoongi," Jungkook reassures.

"It was nice talking to you two, but I need to get home. I don't like Namjoon being there alone for too long," Yoongi shakes his head.