🔪Chapter: 11🔪

"Min fucking Yoongi, do I have a story to tell you," Jimin's voice comes through on the phone.

"I'm assuming about J-Hope?" Yoongi laughs.

"About mother fucking J-Hope AND Suga," Jimin groans.

"Suga? Who the hell?" Yoongi bites his lip.

"Some sort of boyfriend of J-Hope. The video showed them murdering a family then J-Hope getting extra touchy and gory with Suga. It was extremely gross to watch. I don't get how either of them could be okay with being drenched in another human's blood."

"Sounds horrific," Yoongi shakes his head. The odd thing is, old him would've been sick even thinking about that being him. Now it is him, and he has not a care in the world.

"It was fucking nasty. Anyone who lets that happen to them is fucking mental. I feel bad for Suga, though. I don't think he exactly wants to help J-Hope. J-Hope seemed to be trying to convince him in a way. Suga seemed so hesitant about it all. I'm pretty sure J-Hope is breaking Suga's mind. I hope when we find our who Suga is, we can help him become normal again."

"Yeah. Poor guy," Yoongi thinks about it. Does he hate how Hoseok is changing him? He wouldn't say he does. He doesn't mind it. If he did, he would've told Hoseok, right? He's not scared of Hoseok. At least, he doesn't think he is.

"I feel awful for the guy. What if he's being threatened to keep his mouth shut? What if he's being forced into that toxic relationship?"

"What if he wants J-Hope to break him?" Yoongi snaps.

"That's always a possibility," Jimin's voice trails off.

"Look, I gotta go. Hoseok is calling for me," Yoongi shakes his head. Hoseok's head perks up from the couch when he hears his name.

"Alright. I'll call you with any new news. Cya, Yoon. Drop Jin and Namjoon a call. They're worried sick since you haven't talked in a while. They miss you."

"I'll try to remember. Hoseok is bugging me. Cya," Yoongi hangs up.

"I'm bugging you?" Hoseok scoffs.

"I wanted to get off of the phone with him," Yoongi shakes his head.

"Jimin again?" Hoseok smiles.

"Jimin again," Yoongi nods.

"How's he taking the news of Suga," Hoseok puts his phone down, intrigued.

"He seems stressed. More stressed than normal. Sometimes I wish I could tell him to give him less stress, but we'd go to prison and likely be separated from each other," Yoongi scoffs.

"Maybe I could go ahead and steal the most valuable thing in the world," Hoseok smirks, standing up.

"Which is?" Yoongi crosses his arms.

"Your love," Hoseok wraps his arms around Yoongi.

"What else? I know that's not all you were going to say," Yoongi scoffs.

"Maybe the ability for you to be able to walk and feel your ass for a couple of days," Hoseok bites his lip.

"You're gross. Calm your hormones," Yoongi tries to shake Hoseok off of him.

"I've been waiting for so long," Hoseok whines

"You should be able to wait for as long as I want to make you wait," Yoongi shrugs, knowing he's just being a brat at this point.

"Could we at least grind? I need something. My dick is screaming for you," Hoseok's hand slides down, caressing Yoongi's ass. Hoseok slowly moves his hips against Yoongi's own a couple of times before stopping to get a response. Hoseok is hard. Practically rock hard. He's so hard that Yoongi and quite literally feel the pain Hoseok must be feeling from trapping himself in his pants.

"You're so fucking dirty and horny," Yoongi shakes his head.

"I just want to fucking rail you. Fuck you way better than anyone else. I want to show you what I can give you. Make your stomach pop out each time I thrust into you," Hoseok's hand goes onto Yoongi's abdomen.

"You think you're that big?" Yoongi scoffs.

"You're acting like your body isn't so tiny and fragile. I know for sure you'll be able to feel me for days," Hoseok growls. The brattier Yoongi gets, the more impatient Hoseok gets. Yoongi finds it amusing. He laughs a bit, finding his boyfriend being so impatient funny.

"You're so funny," Yoongi laughs. He let's out a gasp, his laughter being cut off when Hoseok pins him to the bed.

"You want to know funny? Maybe I shouldn't even fuck you. I should just use your pretty mouth then tie you up, so you can't even deal with your own fucking dick," Hoseok's dominance is clear in his lustful eyes. It embarrasses Yoongi how easily he falls into submission. Yoongi just nods obediently, not wanting to piss Hoseok off anymore.

"Yes, Hoseok," Yoongi nods.

"Safeword?" Hoseok whispers. Yoongi's shocked he even mentioned it.

"Namjin," Yoongi always uses the ship name he made between Jin and Namjoon. He doesn't know why. Probably because it's so random.

"Color?" Hoseok bites his lip nervously.

"Green," Yoongi nods.

"Let's go," Hoseok rasps, carrying Yoongi to their room.

Okay this is a shorter chapter. It's literally less than 1k words. I want to make next chapter more of Hoseok's backstory, though. I felt like it wouldn't have fit here. I was going to write smut, then I became completely shy with it, feeling like it'd turn out bad. I might actually write some later in the story. I'm probably going to have next chapter be longer. It'll more or less be full of Hoseok's flash backs from his childhood, so we can all get a better feel for how he grew up. I hope you understand the short chapter :)