Sunsets and soulmates (Wanda)

You had always loved the sunset. When ever you felt stressed or overwhelmed you would drive to a quiet spot to watch the sunset and it would bring with it a feeling of peace and tranquillity.
Wanda had learned early in your relationship about how they made you feel and would often plan dates or spontaneous trips that would end with the both of you sat together enjoying each others company while the sun was setting. The surprise that Wanda was planning for you now included the sunset but she was hoping to give you another reason to love them. With the help of the Avengers, Wanda planned out a whole day filled with your favourite activities. First you would get breakfast at your favourite cafe, then you would go and spend the day at the funfair. Finally as the sunset was approaching Wanda had set up a picnic. The hill she had chosen was now decorated with hundreds of string likes surrounding the blanket and cushions laid out on the grass. In the picnic basket she had prepared all of your favourite snacks and drinks. Wanda could feel the palms of her hands getting sweaty as nerves started to kick in. She watched as you took in your surrounds and couldn't help but smile at the way your eyes would twinkle in the light as you smiled widely. "Do you like it?" Wanda asked nervously. "It's incredible, I can't believe you did all this for me. Thank you Wanda, I love you" you said sincerely. Wanda glanced behind you to see the sun setting and knew that this was her opportunity. She slowly took both of your hands and said "I love you too, so much. I never used to believe in love at first sight until I met you. You have honestly been the best thing that's ever happened to me and I want to cherish and love you forever Y/N". Wanda shakily got down on one knee and presented you with a ring. You gasped as tears filled your eyes. "So Y/N Y/L/N will you do me the honour of marrying me?". By now you were full blown crying. You nodded vigorously as Wanda gently placed the ring on your finger and stood up. Without hesitation you brought Wanda in for a kiss. Trying to show her just how much you loved her. "I love you so much Wanda, I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you plus now I have another reason to love the sunset because it's the day I got to say yes to spending the rest of my life with my soulmate" you whispered softly as you pressed your forehead against hers. Wanda held you close as you both watched the remainder of the sunset, excited for the future that you would both get to spend together.