𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

"Enzo" My next words would break my own rule but who cares the contract had already been broken when I signed it, how did I expect to work for a man like Enzo Romano with out feeling the sexual desire for him. "Kiss me" without another word his lips claimed mine, deeply yet passionately. They were just as soft as I thought they would be.

His lies, lust, and eventful life would soon become mine, untying my wrist my hands wasted no time to find the black strands the drove me insane when they weren't styled they way they always were.

His tongue thrusting into mine allowing me to taste the delicious scotch that left its prints in his mouth, at this point my panties were soaked over a kiss. I felt like a virgin who just got her first kiss or just had sex on the way my body was loosing itself.

Missing the feeling of them Enzo bit down on my lip enough to draw blood, his blue eyes looking into my own with hunger, pain was what he wanted to bring to my body but he brought the complete opposite.

Swiping the small blood that trickled down my lip away with his warm tongue he moved to my neck. "Enzo" I moaned in his ear, feeling him underneath me growing harder by the second he pulled away.

"For your safety tesoro, I'd sit still" The tone in his voice telling me he wouldn't have a problem throwing me over his desk and fucking me senseless.

I would love that.

"What are you thinking about?" The glint in his eyes returned devilishly, I had forgotten about his gun resting on the inside of my thigh. The sting of my panties ripping I glared at him. "I'll buy you so much more."

The base of it finding my needy nub. "Oh fuck" his tattooed hand coming around to my neck, keeping my lips next to his, Enzo watched my hips try to find my release on the unloaded weapon.

"My name is the only one that gets to fall from these gorgeous lips of yours understand" Frantically nodding my head. Squeezing the sides a bit more I let out an erotic moan. "You like this don't you?"

"Riding my gun until you come again for me" Holding his shoulders, I took his hand placing his fingers in my mouth, bringing them down to where I needed them the most he grinned devilishly.

"You want my fingers, is that what you want."

"You have to say it, I can't understand you when you're whimpering into my shoulder." I hated him so much but my need to come was stronger, still circulating my waist on his gun I needed more.

Tossing his gun to the side of the couch my aching clit was begging for him so was I. "I need your fingers, please I need them so bad" I stuck my bottom lip out into a pout seeing his eyes fall into a pool of greed.

Thrusting one finger into me my body frenzied, pulling down the skimpy dazzled bra, my brown nipples feeling warmth being taken into his mouth.

The blissful feeling of his thumb still pressuring my clit along with his fingers finding my g spot before he focused on that one spot only. "Enzo I'm going to cum" I cried out, dammit I found myself wanting way more than just his fingers, if I could only just ride his fingers I wouldn't complain but the member constantly teasing me through his pants was calling out for me.

"Go on then, make a mess on daddy's fingers" One final curl had my body falling from its euphoric state. If the walls weren't sound proof I'd probably be heard by everyone down stairs and underneath us.