Helping me step out Garrett opened the door to the cafe, the smell of delicious pastries floated around the room. In the back of the cafe sat Enzo in a black turtle neck, the gold watch on his wrist. His black hair neatly sitting on his head. His arm on his lap, he had no idea the way the ladies in the cafe stared at him with the same thoughts running in their heads. If he was aware then he simply didn't care.

Laughing at something one of the guys said to him, he threw his head back in laughter. The view of his adam's apple had me stuck in place.

The woman at the desk eyeing me weirdly as I passed her to meet Enzo. The men sitting around him scanning my body along with Enzo, but his stare was the most distracting . When I sat down his arm went around my waist moving me towards his side more.

"Good morning beautiful" I recognized the voice being Mariano, he pressed a kiss to my hand. Enzo scrunched his eyebrows in confusion before the looked wiped away.

"Mariano" I said waiting for someone to explain to me why I was here and not at work.

Enzo snapped his fingers making them all stand up and scatter around the bakery.

My body sat still feeling his fingers run up my arm softly. "Why am I here Enzo?" he turned my chin to him.

"Fix your attitude, I don't take it well." The brunette woman placed two coffees down on the table.

"Tell me why I'm here Enzo" he closed the black shades around us. Tightly cupping my chin, his eyes darted down to my now split lips.

"I'm going to tell you one more time, watch how you speak to me Violet." the threatening manner in his voice only made it worse for him. I rolled my eyes, without getting the chance to register anything I was sat on his lap.

Keeping my face close to his, the mint of his breath fanning over my face, his hand creeping up my beige colored skirt. "I don't want to see  you to roll those pretty eyes of yours unless I'm fucking into you." Trying to stop the feeling of my pussy wanting to grind down on his hardness, I suppressed the words that wanted to tell him to fuck me.

Keeping quiet, the lace material covering my core was pushed aside. "Look at you already so wet for me amor" running his finger up my wetness before placing his two digits into my mouth.

"Suck" doing as told his watched with hooded eyes.

"You're going to ride my fingers until you come" dragging his now salvia covered fingers down my chest to my pussy once more, my mouth gaped open when his fingers entered me.

My hands on his shoulders. "Enzo we're in public" the bare shadows of people walking back and forth ahead of us, oblivious to what was happening.

I was worried about the fact that we were in public and not that my boss's fingers were curling at my spot just right.

"Judging by the way you're moving with my fingers, I don't think you care" My dress bunching at my waist, kneading one of my breast in his large hands the feeling of his touch on my skin was delicate but it brought flames everywhere he touched.

"En-" he shut me up by sticking his fingers back into my mouth, sucking them as I moved down on his fingers, his thumb putting the right amount of pressure onto my swollen clit. Now staring at me with lust- filled eyes, his eyes solely concentrated on my lips.