40

Saturday morning ~~~

Christin woke up and went to the gym made his protein shake and relax he had to go in work a couple minutes later. His daughter ran in and jump landing on this chest " daddy can we please go get ice cream " she said with a pout " sure lemme call the driver "

The driver drove around the brand new drop top he got from his vacation. He fix his clothes and strap up his daughter
~~~

The driver reached the destination and open the door letting them both out . Thye walk into the ice cream shop and her eyes lights up all the flavors were at the glass and so many to choose she ran and point to strawberry and vanilla her dad paid and received the ice cream in the cone the next destination was at the mall he walks into foot locker to buy some shoes for him and her while shopping he bumps into an old friend.

" omg !"She said he gave a low chuckle " I remember u from high-school right " she shrugged her shoulder and a blush creeps up " yea your Christin donte right " lanni was eating her ice cream when she saw Stacy walk unto the mall with 2 kids she t...

" omg !"
She said he gave a low chuckle " I remember u from high-school right " she shrugged her shoulder and a blush creeps up " yea your Christin donte right " lanni was eating her ice cream when she saw Stacy walk unto the mall with 2 kids she tugged on her father's shirt to get his attention " what is it hun" just when he looks up he saw Stacy all dressed up and in his opinion was so beautiful

" omg !"She said he gave a low chuckle " I remember u from high-school right " she shrugged her shoulder and a blush creeps up " yea your Christin donte right " lanni was eating her ice cream when she saw Stacy walk unto the mall with 2 kids she t...

She had the twins one in her arms and the other one was walking he approached her which the other girl or by her name lexi was rolling her eyes 👀

" hey Mrs Cole whats brings u here "

" wow mr donte what a small world i was just shopping 🛍 "

" i see are u babysitting it looks so to me "

" no actually these are my boys tyshawn and tyson twins actually "

" wow I thought u were single and didn't do parenting "

" welp now u know I got one on the way so I gotta keep going 😅"

" yes indeed would u like to get some food maybe dinner at my house tonight my treat "

" yes sure I will look into it nice seeing u both "

She walks off leaving donte in a love spell the way her hips rock s8de to side as she walks toe way she constantly looks back dirty thoughts display in his mind how good she would look all spread ou- " DADDY!" his thoughts snapped to see lanni had finished her ice cream and he was holding the napkin he slowly recognized and give it to her laughing off his thoughts

Meanwhile with Stacy ~~~\

mr donte sure knows how to win a date over she said putting the items in a bag she buckles the boys in and answered her phone " Rome whats up " the line does dead  silence and only light moans and groans can be heard again she scream into the phone hoping what she heard was all in her head " ahh Romeo " she hear another girl's voice she hung up and open her car door immediately getting in and made her way home  .

Donte who was walking out the mall saw this and followed her to make sure she's okay Stacy was crying she wiped her tears and open the front door and saw someone heels and their bag on the couch she walks upstairs and slowly twist the door handle where Rome was onto his worker blowing her back out position she drop her phone out of shock the girl rush passed her while Rome grab the sheets " baby look lemme expl- " that was when she burst out " WHAT!  How the 7uck u explain this to me Rome how that u called me and was screwing a bitch is this how u wanted our marriage to work out with u cheating after a couple months of our marriage I can't believe this " he grab his boxers and tried to talk to her " what did u expect if u don't give me pleasure anymore not even kiss me anymore u become distant so I find someone who is willing to do whatever it takes " she looks at him unbelievable by what she is hearing if he had known what she go through to be his wife he would apologize she push pass him and grab a bag full of clothes and bathroom stationary and also some things for the twins 2 more weeks and they start school. She push pass him until he grabbed her " let me go i want nothing to do with u this time am taking the kids with me ..

THAT WAS THE LAST TIME HE THOUGHT HE WOULD SEE HER

~the end ~