24

Stacy got out of the hospital two day of charge since they had to do checks on the babies and of course her just for safety. Rome came super early to wake her up he gave her cheeks kisses til she finally opens her eyes " good morning my baby mom wants to see the kids so bring them to her house when u up ight " she nod and took a bag that contains clothes for her to put on . She walk into the bathroom and got bathe when she was done she came out and apply lotion on her skin and she open the bag to see baby clothes also she kiss rome and went to change the kids .

 She walk into the bathroom and got bathe when she was done she came out and apply lotion on her skin and she open the bag to see baby clothes also she kiss rome and went to change the kids

She Took out the baby clothes which was the same but kinda different.

 She took them in her hand and kiss their heads as they turn a lil  and was still sleeping aden the first born was wide awake and look around the room " hey lil aden how are u mommy baby" she said holding him like he was a glass going to smash out...

She took them in her hand and kiss their heads as they turn a lil and was still sleeping aden the first born was wide awake and look around the room " hey lil aden how are u mommy baby" she said holding him like he was a glass going to smash out any second he yarn and it was the cutest they walk out the hospital and also everyone was looking at them some gave em mean look like some look very surprised and happy for em . Rome put the bags in the back seat along with the new baby seat he got for the massarati. They buckle up the kids in the seat and hop in the ride home was excited since Rome hold Stacy hands and kiss it and promised her he will try to grow the kids good and not like him .they pull up at his mother house as he got out he saw a car on the side walk he has a memory of it but he can't really pick where he saw it he walk inside his mom house and saw savanna the girl that pull up at the restaurant. He grab one of the babies and also their bags and put in upstairs " oh son your here meet-" his face got straight and he put down his baby and walk over slowly to savanna " why are u around my family when u hate em sav" she smirk and pull out her gun " well since u had kids i want u but now that u catch another hoe in the making i want your trap house and everything in your name " Stacy was not liking this so she take out her gun from her purse and hold it waiting for one more word Sav just put back her gun and walk out the door . " don't let her back into this household she has no purpose " Stacy said holding the baby they was planning to sleep over since it was a little long from the hospital to get to home so would go tomorrow.

Who is Sav?

What does she and rome have ?

Why was she wanting the trap house and everything in his name ?

Read to find outtt......