part 7

" girl I feel some way about him like he is very good to me and he has very beautiful kids" Stacy said to chandice. She went back to her house and will visit rome when she wants " but fr tho you want to have his kids " chandice said through the phone " maybe idk the point is that if he wants or ready I guess " soon the call reconnecting over and over so she hung up .Stacy went into her kitchen and started to cook when she heard the door bell she knows nobody is coming over at this time even tho it was broad daylight. She open the door and saw domestic she sigh and step outside and talk to him " why are you doing here after that stunt you pulled you should leave " she turn around only to be grab by her waist she try to push him off but he grab her and was ontop of her she felt so disappointed in her self esteem going low he bend down and started to kiss her ripping her clothes off she was crying and moving to get him off she managed to get a glass that was on the coffee table and hit him he fell down and she hurriedly got up and grab her phone at the top of her room she could hear moving she look down and saw him .

She lock the door and crying none stop she call Chandice and tell her and she would be over by now. She run to the bathroom and lock it tight she called rome

Rome= Stacy hey slow down ma what's wrong

Stacy =r-rome h-he is here

Rome = who is there where are you breath and talk to me

Stacy = my ex he is here he attacked me he is in the house please help me

Rome= ight look and listen to me am coming lock the door or where you are right now turn on yo location so either me or chandice could track you ight I love you ma 😘

Stacy = i love you too ok hurry

Stacy started to pray that he didn't find her how could she not see he was a fake used her body. She was not this fat until he started to say she should go on a diet to look like those other girls who are hot so she start to eat he feeling away with any sweet or any junk food she can get her hands on . She heard a big knock on the door " open this baby it me Dimitri the one you love " he said she felt sick it was only lies to get her so he could have his way " leave me alone go home or you girls house please " she was hoping something or a miracle would come save her and not did she heard rome and chandice voice and also maldo and some other people she slowly open the door and see a limp body on the ground in a huge pool of blood and two bullets at the head back. She ran out and hug rome and also chandice.

For the rest of the day they just comfort her and watch TV til she fall asleep.