35

Continued......

Rome let out a deep sigh its like he wanted to explain  more of his past with Stacy but was afraid to be look on the other way " I know Blake he is a dangerous man baby I would know i meet him back in high school a long ass time ago there i met Samantha he was this junior and I was a lil senior at the time but I was the king on my level . Until one day he showed up to confront me about it Rome said as angry boil little by little in him with each step he takes back to his past " he said that I have to give up my spot of king and leave the school or give up my crush which was Samantha at the time I felt trap so I agree and well I left the school fast forward to my new community he also moved in it was like from day one he was tracking me down he bully me until I decided to tell my dad which led to his dad being killed that same day after that my blood run cold I gave up on everything when I lost my dad but hold on to my sisters and mom cause I know I got them and also my bro . Stacy wipe the tear that fall from his eyes she know his past was touching to him but he needed to tell her everything " the first time I hang out with Samantha and we started dating i knew I made a mistake my friends would sen me videos with her and him either having sex or kissing or even have talks i confront her about it and we argue I mess up his family and life since he was planning to make Samantha his queen bee she tell him off and walk away from that moment he hate me and always want whats mines so be careful of him he is dangerous as I said baby .

__________MORNING

Stacy woke up as usual and Rome was right beside her strange hell nah she was happy he sleep in to make her comfortable she starred at him for bout an hour til his eyes open " good morning baby " his voice was so husky and devilish it make Stacy uneven she shift over feeling a little better " hey baby amma go start breakfast " she said moving to get up when pull back to the bed Rome snuggle up on her breast and kiss them they where having their loving time when the door open revealing ace he smirk and smack him teeth " aww my lil bro getting baby treatment get yo ass up and do sum " he said and shut back the door Stacy climb on top of Rome and kissed him they continued til a knock was heard at the door again " remember me to not give him the house key again " Stacy said in a joking way Rome chuckle as he hop off the bed and pull on his shorts Stacy went to take a bathe while Rome was making breakfast and ace had the kids . " yo ace can I ask u sum real quick " Rome said locking off the stove and putting out the breakfast for everyone " yea go on " ace said playing with the kids " I saw ol boi again yesterday Maine " ace didn't quite pick up on the talk so he take a min til he remember " wait I saw Blake or somebody like him infront yall house right he putting out garbage " Rome pull out his gun and walk outside to " talk with him for a lil " .

Stacy pov 💢
I open my draw and put on an outfit for the day am glad I had this important talk with him so we are on the same page about this issue . I pull up my clothes and fix my hair in the mirror before heading downstairs

I step downstairs and saw food on the table and ace rocking the babies back to bed

I step downstairs and saw food on the table and ace rocking the babies back to bed .

Stacy= wow uncle of the year whats up cockblock

Ace= very funny yal, was gonna have another baby but anyway whats up

Stacy = nun am good gimmi tyshawn and take Tyson for a min where Rome at

Ace = oh he went to talk to Blake yall neighbor i guess he wants to be friendly

Stacy= oh yeah....I guess Blake brought me some cookies as a way to great me

Ace= wow surprising i guess stay away from him ight we don't want to kill him

Stacy = he is my ex boyfriend ace um I wanted to tell Rome but he is kinda.....

Ace = kinda what u better tell him befo said get too hot for anyone to handle

Stacy = i will I have to go do sum be right bk

I ran outside to see Rome holding Blake at gun point is he fucking crazy he can't do that in public j ran over and grab the gun " WTF STACY! " he said shouting at me " do u know this man can charge for assault even when  he is your neighbor whats wrong with u " he push pass me and walk inside I put away the gun and step to Blake " listen to me Jordan i don't wanna see u around my family I had enough of u " his smile always flutter me the most and he knows it " calm down baby girl get yo man unda control or we gonna have problems " he said slamming his door in my face this piece of shit . I hurriedly walk cross to my house to see Rome with angry plased on his face " romey " I said trying to get his attention " MOVE ! " he said which made me jump i have had it "LISTEN I KNOW HE IS YOUR ENEMY BUT FOR FUCK SAKE THINK ABOUT JAIL AND US DONT DO ANYTHING STUPID TO PLEASE YOUR PAIN AND ANGER " enough i stomp upstairs hearing his shouting of calling me back downstairs fade i said on the bed as tears roll down my cheeks in my head I can hear voices of my mom and dad calling out to me to fix things and make them right but am trying and nothing works just more pain and angry and hurt no love I sacrifice everything for Jordan and he didn't  trust me at all not even to get pregnant and have his baby his fear was that u would lose it 💔.  My heart rate picks up as I imagine what would happen but my body calms down after I wipe my tears and look up to see Rome looking back at me he slowly makes his way over and kneel before me resting his head in my hands and hugging me tightly " baby please * crys* forgive me baby am sorry I....I just can't hold it the fact he showed up to u and he is back scares me the most my whole family will face problems but I will protect every last one of u til my last breath and thats a promise we both let out tears run as we kissed it was powerful like the others but with real love and emotion showing we pulled a way as sleep over take us ......

SORRY TO KEEP YALL WAITING SCHOOL GOT ME BUSY PEEPS SO IF I DROP A CHAPTER . THANKS TO ALL OF U GUYS FOR THE 9.1K VIEWS I REALLY APPRECIATE IT ALL THE WAY JUST 5 MORE CHAPTERS TO GO GUYS COMMENT IF YALL WANT A PART 2 OF THIS STORY OR SOMETHING SIMILAR 🤔 LOVE YALL AND GOOD NIGHT OR DAY ANYONE ♥