33

Morning::::

Stacy pov 💖

O woke up out of bed and saw the other side empty the fact that rome just do that to me was stupid but the other fact was that he loves me even when I act out . I pull myself out of the bed and walk to the bathroom dispite my soreness I brush my teeth and took a shower I got out and put on my clothes along with some makeup and lotion.

I was gonna go check out my dad business since am planning to take it over I called up chandice to come along I walk down the step of my house and saw my baby on the phone  as soon as he saw me he hung up " hey baby who was that " the face express...

I was gonna go check out my dad business since am planning to take it over I called up chandice to come along I walk down the step of my house and saw my baby on the phone  as soon as he saw me he hung up " hey baby who was that " the face expression was just blank which got me wondering he grab my hands and sat me down " look baby u know I love u and will do anything " I nod my head what could be so important that ne has to say it like this " um....I might of killed ashley " I pull away from him how tf could he do that I was fine with them hoes cause they don't bother me now I have to watch out for cops on my tail. " why.....just why would u kill someone for me I was fine earlier when they came u seem so intrigued by them so u leave me alone to be there " I felt my arms sweat with guilt if I didn't show up in the first place he wouldn't have to kill anyone for me all my past with Dimitri came back I just felt my heart rate go up and I black out .....

Rome panicked with fear of losing Stacy he grab the car keys and speed to the hospital he call out for help " yo sum body help my wife has fainted " medical help rush in and take her leaving rome on the waiting bench .about half and hour the doctors come out " sir u can go see her now dr Choi  will assist u in what happen " he nod and into the room " yea Mrs Choi good to see u " she nod her head " u too rome its been long since they kids birth how u been "  hey talk for a lil until Stacy woke up " well Stacy has fainted do to stress i can't say what causes this but what i can show u is something you want to see " Mrs Choi open up a birth certificate and show him the dates of her birthday  and when she loss her only happiness u til rome came along " so ask u can see she is suffering the past of her family and blaming herself for their death i would like her to get some rest and take pills maybe to ease the pain or burden she has not lifted i would like for her to come to this therapy session so she can relax her mind I will give u further details " he thank her and continued to check the file " can I have a moment with her " Mrs Choi walk out the room leaving him to do what he wants " baby i know u can fight this past and don't let it take over I love u so bad I can't beat the pain am feeling I had to do it just for them I had to she was just gonna hurt u and I didn't want that pls just survive this fall don't let the demon from your past destroy your future I would give my everything to have u with me just pls * crys * .Rome walk out the hospital and dry his tear for the whole day he didn't eat nor did he smile not until he knows his baby is ok...