22

1 week later

Today was the day of the plan to kill ashley rome was on the street all day deal with some business at the trap . He pull up at his house exactly the time Stacy finish took a bathe she had to visit her mom and dad grave as she use to when things good happened. She pull out her closet door and pick out some shoes and outfit

She look at her ring in the mirror and smile how happy she is that finally she can have rome to herself all the drama since then is finally finished she took up her purse and phone and walk down the stairs to get orange juice on the way she saw ro...

She look at her ring in the mirror and smile how happy she is that finally she can have rome to herself all the drama since then is finally finished she took up her purse and phone and walk down the stairs to get orange juice on the way she saw rome taking off his shoes " where were u rome " he look up at he and see she is all doll up " went out to ace trap house where u going " she debating whether to tell him or not to body know she has been going there only her " uh am visiting Candice at her boutique downtown " he nod his head and took off his shirt to get some cool Ness. She drank the juice and kiss him later she walked to the car and drove out.

Stacy pov

I took a shower since rome will be bk any time I put on my clothes quickly and walked downstairs when I saw him he look like he Hadden sleep in a while we had a small chat then I left in my new car I park up at the side of the road and call Chandice " hey if rome ask tell him am at your boutique ok " she nod threw the phone she hung up and Stacy continued to drive. While I was driving I noticed a black  BMW behind my car I drove a little faster but they where still behind i took a turn and they was still I drove as fast as I can and dial rome with a minute he answer " babe whats wrong how is the bo- " I cut him off " rome someone is following me pls help me " I could hear the anger in his voice " drive take turns turn on your GPS and look for valley road when it shows u drove there and come out i know what am doing if I get there late look under your seat there is a gun with bullet and some in the back seat sit tight am coming " I nod and do as he said I never mess up a gun it's the first time I put in place and slow down at the valley like he said the car stop behind me i slowly got out and put the gun in my waist the man had on a mask he came close to me as soon as he did he took it off once I saw who it is memories came back domestic brother tylan.