31

Rome woke up extremely early to make breakfast he has a plan to take the family out to vacation for a while. He put the clothes in the laundry and had the wash and dry he then makes coffee and also toast eggs and sausage he put a lil flower and also some cream to add to the coffee. He grab everything and set it on the dining table he took the twins bathe em and put them in his arms and feed the after than he put in the rocking chair and let em watch a kids cartoon  he smile as he look at his boys today the kids were coming back from they mama so he got their room fix al up he mop the floor and make sure everything was good he make his self  breakfast and started eating when he was done he wash up and went to,wake Stacy up.

Stacy pov

I woke up and enter the bathroom to see it spotless am surprised today was for me to clean and wash up so idk who did it rome said he had things to do also I walk into the kids room to see them gone this worried me where are they I grab my pj's and walk into the hall to the other room.

Her pjs

I put my hair into a ponytail and walk down the stairs the kids were in their chair fast asleep i took one up and kisshim and do the same to the other

I put my hair into a ponytail and walk down the stairs the kids were in their chair fast asleep i took one up and kisshim and do the same to the other .I felt a pair of hands grab around my waist I turn around and saw the love of my life I kiss him so deeply that I had to pull away " wow u did all this " he nod his head and smile " u didn't have to rome i was gonna come do it i was just a lil shaken up from yesterday thats all " he grab me tightly and kiss my neck " don't say that I wanted my queen to relax today ok so have breakfast and I will do the rest of work "  I nodd my head eating the food was so good as hell I was suppose to go get chandice from her hair and nails shop she been there working so she 8s hardly home but when we get time to do so we all wil bond as a family I put my dish in the sink and wash it out  I hear a knock at the door I grab a gun from the draw and walk over I mean when u live with a man that does drug trade and killing and the expensive lifestyle u find gun everywhere. I walk into the hall at the door and look into the glass to see ace I roll my eyes and run slowly to call rome he came within quick seconds he slowly open the door and saw ace and his lil girls along they mama he put down his gun and let them in " where my lil man's at " Stacy smile and roll her eyes " in the rocking chair asleep " he muged rome since he knows probably he put em to sleep his ex girlfriend came with the kids and they gave me a big hug " awww did u guys miss me " they nod their head i look  up and their mother looked pissed i put them in the chair and give em cereal and milk with some fruits they started eating like they never did before.

She look kinda ok I pull my kids outta of the rocking chair and bring em to the girls they look so in love already guys meet yall brothers they twins  " nah gimmi one maine lemme put the draco on em so they blessed with it ' ace said doing that ex...

She look kinda ok I pull my kids outta of the rocking chair and bring em to the girls they look so in love already guys meet yall brothers they twins  " nah gimmi one maine lemme put the draco on em so they blessed with it ' ace said doing that exactly i just laugh rome came back all sweating no shirt I felt my panties soaked  I look to see him staring at me I look away " so what yall doin now ace call ma fa me " he went on his phone  a lil minutes later they all pulled up I was shock how many some went to play with the boys while the grown up talk " so everyone am thinking we go to dubi for a vacation  6 weeks then we come back so I can Marry my beautiful fiance is dat clear  so we all pack from this day cause we taken my private jet " everyone walk out leaving the kids me and him wr sat down and watch the kids play around with the babies  this is gonna  be one big  family event.....