1 day before vacation

Stacy was busy cleaning when the door bell rang she went to put down the mop and walk to the door and open it " what do u want " she said crossing her arms and starring at him " I came to talk to u Stacy I miss u so much baby " she felt to shut the door and that was that she did until a foot stop it she open it to see him begging her " look Blake what we had was 5 years ago i moved on u should too" his face got blank " but I want us to be together and I wanted the baby with u no other girl just pls baby " she held back her tears from falling cause she was not finna act sad for someone who body shames her and lower her self esteem. She close the door and wipe her tears Rome was out to pick up his big sister before the vacation ace came downstairs and saw Stacy uneasy " yo Stacy u good " she quickly wipe her face and plaster a smile " am fine just something got in my eye  " he nod his head and walk round the back of they house to work out .

2:30 pm

Rome pull up in his Bentley and hop out while the chauffeur took out Gucci chanel Prada and all em expensive travel bag out  while a lady all dazzled up came out .

She walk over and pull Stacy in a hug " hi u must be my baby bro WIFEY " she said all big and bold Stacy smiled and nodded her head " yes I am who are u i know your his sis already " oh she did that lil rachet twirl " my name lola but call me sawe...

She walk over and pull Stacy in a hug " hi u must be my baby bro WIFEY " she said all big and bold Stacy smiled and nodded her head " yes I am who are u i know your his sis already " oh she did that lil rachet twirl " my name lola but call me saweetie " they walk in and look around ace came in and run over " MY BIG HEAD DOLLY " they all bussed up laughing " wassup bruh u got more cute " she said giving a sneaky wink that only Stacy saw the all was going g over to their mom for dinner. Stacy got the kids ready and herself

They got in da call and when to her house

They got in da call and when to her house .

Rome pov 💥
The times I spent with Stacy I know her better all the stuff she does through every since dat bitch Blake came in da picture she has been a lil scared i can tell every time he is outside or at the door she gets up and leave I just want her to be happy and that's my goal she gonna have da best vacation a man could give .we hop out the car and I saw bout 6 cars expensive ones on my mama drive way I sigh cause she always do this invite all em people over I open the door and hear a big sounD " WELCOME BACK HOME " I smile and I saw my mom and family hug my sis she left early at da age of 18 to deal with dads office work while we run the trap and my other sis stay with mama and help out we gave em a lil piece. We sat down at the dinner it was peaceful until " so Stacy when u gonna have a daughter " my baby almost choke I mean I have 2 girls already plzu 2 boys i think am good tho " um...., uh " I could tell she was awkward about the situation " when we are ready in dew time " everyone went back to eating 😅 for the rest of the night it was awkward. We got back in the car and bid good bye and drove off ....