25

They pull up early in the morning at they house . Stacy was upset why every time they good sum tryna mess it up she pull open the front door and walk into the baby room resting the twins down she went to their room and took off her clothes and sit in her bra and shorts . She pull out her phone and text Chandice to meet tomorrow night at sum club downtown rome came in and took of his clothes she went into the bathroom and sat on the floor minutes later she start to cry .Rome heard and rush to the door but it was lock " open the door Stacy " no reply he start to get worried hope she don't do nun stupid to herself he fjnd a spare key and open the door he walk to her and look at her face " baby she my ex ight nun more I love u ok " she push away his hand and stand up " why when we good sum mess it up and when we not them hoes no come around " . She walk intot he room and sat on the bed wiping her tears " look rome am done u play too much all yo hoes from way back commin when u got someone in ya life I hope u have a good time with em hoes " .

She walk into the next guest room and went to sleep

7:00 am

Stacy woke up early she was hella serious about leaving rome the pain she has to fight for him to be with her den let all the hoes take him she pack up her stuff and call a taxi to her friend house.she didn't even tell him yo give her the kids she will ask when she ready she put on her clothes and sat on the bed waiting on his text .

she didn't even tell him yo give her the kids she will ask when she ready she put on her clothes and sat on the bed waiting on his text

Soon he text her and pull up she kiss her babies Goodbye and walk out .she hop into his car and they drove off .......
A minute later they pull up at his mansion and he open the door for her " wow Jay didn't know u was balling dis hard " she laugh and look around the place " yeah ma and my dad make sure I had money took over their trap house and now am the big don over there in the south side " he took her bags and put em in the room she was staying at " so wassup with yo nigga " she look into her mind debating if she should or nah " we plan on breaking up ight nun new " he nod and take a sit of some whisky on the coffee table .

~Stacy pov ~

I came to the point where I wanna new nga he got too many hoes and sum of em disrespectful so I not gon do it . I pack up my stuff and left call jhari my high school friend and long time crush to pick me up he a drug dealer on the south side while rome and some others run the west . He been so kind to me and shit more than I ever felt from a nga we go out like old times like when I was with rome we would text and see each other now I live with him this gon be hardddd.

<END>

Jay put Stacy foot on his lap and message it she felt so good asf " dammm chill stac am not fuccing u calm down with dat " she cross her legs from not getting turn on the right angle and spot he was Hitting in her back she missed it once they was done jhari call out to her " lil ma u good my homies gon come over get fresh up and come chill or do what ever u want ight " she nod her head and walk up his big long steps . As she reach the top she find a door open she walk into it and saw it was his room and a box was on da bed she was gon touch it when she heard a voice that make her jump " dam yall girls all ways curious bout shii go bathe befo I smack dst fat ass u got " she pull up her pants a lil and grab her stuff heading to the shower.

3 minutes later

She got out and dry her hair jhari came into the bathroom and smack her butt " ouch jayyy what yo want nga " he grab her and turn her around to his face to face " don't play ya self wit me ight go get dress or else amma do more dan smack yo fat ass " he said his breath on her neck it gave her a tingle. He walk outta the bathroom like nun neva happen she roll her eyes and put on her outfit since she was feeling to stay in for now .

She look in the mirror and her ass was hella big she bend over and twerking and dat shii was up and down all over she lotion her skin and put on her house slips

She look in the mirror and her ass was hella big she bend over and twerking and dat shii was up and down all over she lotion her skin and put on her house slips .

Time skip

She walk down the stairs and heard men playing games and sum watching TV or talking bout trap houses and other shii .she walk over to jhari and sit on his lap he look on her and saw what she was wearing he went to her ears and whisper " don't let me have to fuck u where yo clothes at nga " she smile and get up she wace to his teo friends gates and cj .she went into the kitchen and start cooking the boys dab up jhari and left he walks into the kitchen and grabnher waist with one hand while the other was in her blouse . She starts to moan out as he pinch her nipples hard and grip her waist so she feel his d she laugh and put her hand on his pants " aww poor jhari is hard lemme good " she touch his print " yo not yet I just got rlly ready to know u pls calm done babygirl " she sat down and watch a movie while he came and sat next to her .

A minute later they both fall asleep with he tv on and both their heads together