18

By the end of the week Stacy moved into rome house. They talk about everything and they agreed she let chandice also stay with them to keep her comfortable.

This is chandice I change her look yall like it

Present

Stacy and rome was planning the reveal of the baby. They got people to come and help them and some of his cousins and Aunty came to see the baby. They put out a graph on everything while rome was setting it up Stacy was in the spare room decorating it for the twins she rub her belly and felt a kick " mama setting yall bed up so when you out you can play ok" she continued til when she was done .

She walk out the room and saw rome eating some food " you didn't get me none" she pout looking at him with puppy eyes " ight damn have it amma buy ice-cream for tha kids and me and of course my big baby " she smile and finish eat Samantha and ashley walk in . They put done there stuff and sat down rome kissed Stacy or make out with her she move away and finally finished eat she told rome she was gonna get a bathe and be back.

While she was gone Samantha walk over to rome and touch his shoulder and down his abs til he grab her hand and bring her to the second floor since Stacy was on the third " what's up rome finally want us alone til she finds us" she try to touch him again and he lost it " get your hands from mine or else I murder you how could you show up here huh knowing her reveal is Saturday you just can't keep your self to demon right " she look away and sat on the bed " demon is not enough you are my favorite to play with i love you so much please baby " he pull out his gun and point it at her she was scared what had she gotten herself into. " really you want to do this i want to kill u " .

Stacy walk downstairs in her clothes and do her hair and sat on the couch in her outfit.

" damn girl you look so hottest " chandice said smiling at her they talk until she saw rome and Samantha came down from the stairs Samantha saw this and wanted to make her jealous by kissing rome cheek and whisper in his ears Stacy didn't even care rome love her she know that but sometimes she don't he came over to her and rub her stomach " how is the kids " he saw she was not happy so he wanted to make it fun for her " how about yall go shopping huh you and chandice ight get some dress for the reveal ight" he gave her his card and she went ot the garage and find the perfect car.

She hop in and drove to the mall .

Guys tomorrow I will update ok my bad I was busy with school