20

Stacy woke up and look around the room she was it . She thought maybe they sleep over .she slowly rub her stomach and look around searching for rome then memories from last night hit her the gun shots and then rome didn't come back with all her might she walk out the room and down the steps where she saw the cops .she rush downstairs due to her pregnancy she had to be careful she walk next to then and look " hey good morning  have you seen rome " they all look worried " is he okay did he went home call him so he can come for me " his mother bring her to the chair and had a talk with her " child am sorry rome went to the hospital he had got a shot in his shoulder he is fine we are going to check on him Paul will bring you home so you can take a bathe and come along ok. She felt like crap so many things happen in her life all ready now she had to face more problems.

She open the front door and saw ace he ran over to her and hug her " hey hey he is gonna be ok don't stress you babies ok" she dry her tears and hug him " thank you " she walk up the stairs to take a bathe

Time skip

She got out the shower getting ready to face her boyfriend in his worst case she got on her clothes and rub her stomach saying sweet words to her baby.

She got back down and eat something ace gave her . They hop in the car and drove to the hospital where he saw his mother and the rest family. She sat down and they gave her a seat and she sat down the doctors came out and told then the condition

Doctor 1= hello is this the Wilson family for tyshawn Willson

Ann= yes this is the Wilson family for my son how is he

Doctor 2= well he is ok he got some stitches to fix the problem and also the bullet is out he will be out 2 days

Stacy = ok so can I see him that would be helpful to me please

Doctor 1= ok he is in room 217 on the left does anyone want to go

Ace= yeah I will accompany her to the room yall can see him after

They walk to the room since it wasn't that far they opened the door and Stacy  roke down this is what the gangster world is all about and now she is already a member she walk to the bed and sit on the seat she took his right hand and put it on her belly the babies kick as soon as his hand touches her she smile as tears came to her eyes they are really gonna be a daddy person ace came over and put his hand on her belly too" them kids gonna be just like they daddy " he said with a smile showing his grills. Soon they felt movement and look over to see rme eyes open and looking at Stacy " hey my princess " he said kissing her hand she smile and lean in and kiss his lips he rub her stomach and smile " I can't wait for my kids to be in my hands no nigga can touch em he said bucking at ace he laugh and mug him " maine can't tell me shi took yo kids and you ain't even know so stop talking " he dab up his brother and they sat and talk til the whole family came in and they talk til rome wanted to talk to ace alone " yall can I talk to my brother alone for a minute " they left and Stacy kiss him one last time and walk out .

Ace= so what happen to you  really huh cause Carson treat you like a brother but fo him to do that am piss

Rome = domestic brother do this I kill his brother since he run up on Stacy to get in her pants so I pop his ass

Ace= yo he got me all mess up now amma kill his ass what you wanna do about it and what was the favor you want

Rome= get Samantha next week at the club and ashley invite them to a party,ice gonna keep bring them home and torture them in the basement ight clean it up and go get demon ight I want them to suffer for the pain they caused my relationship and my family and also my girl .

Ace= consider it done i will have it by you when am done no matter what no body dis my family and get away that was how dad raise us ok love you bruh

Rome fall asleep and they left. Stacy went to watch a movie to ease her mind and chandice help her get through that .