14

Ashley walk up to rome door she loves him and will do anything ot get him the door open but it was the maid " move and do finish cleaning old woman " she step over the mop that was on the floor and sat down onmthe couch" where is rome you maid " hte woman was on the edge of crying Stacy never talk to her like that . The kids run down the halls and into the kitchen where the maid is " miss flora may I get some ice-cream " she nod her head and went to make it ashley took the time and walk into rome room . He was still asleep since he was up all night thinking about ashley and the whole situation with Stacy she walk over to him and sat next to the bed " rome get up we have to go to the mall " .

He was still asleep she wanted to goto the mall to get some new stuff she went downstairs and grab a cold bottle of water and came back up she threw it on him and he jumped out of the bed " maine what the fuck is yo problem " he said mugging her he dry off and sat in the room on his phone " you know she move on you should too " he look at her like she got two heads and laugh evil" wow you need to stop talking to me or else amma kill u " he went to take a bathe and when he was done he put on his clothes and sat back down putting on his new chain .

" Somwhere we going " he said spraying on his perfume " maybe we can go shopping if you like then-" he look back at her will am angry face " hell no am taking you to dinner then thats it ight the fuck come spend my money you lucky I still talk to you and not blow yo head off " they hop in his car and drove out to red lobster.

Meanwhile with Stacy

" girl isn't your doctor appointment today to see the baby and gender " chandice said eating some chips "yeah it is " Stacy was going to the mall also to shop for baby stuff so she didn't have to and some clothes for her self since the old ones can't fit since she lose weight and now had a big ass and flat tummy. She walk and sat on the bed and start to cry " girl come on no time to cry cheer up you must be happy " she wipe her tears and get up " am going to a bathe so maybe get ready also.

Chandice stay with Stacy because she was pregnant and she wanted to help her out and not let her hurt herself or the child.

She was finish and step out she put on her underwear and clothes

She grab her keys and chadice drive her to the doctor.

Back to rome

They pull up and got out he walk in along with ashley behind him to the counter they order and sat down .while sitting he got a call and left outside.

Rome pov

I was woken up with cold water maine this bitch tripping. I pull up at the local red lobster Nd got out the bitch right behind me I order and so did she and we sit down moments later my phone rang I look at it and it said maldo I walk out and answer it

Rome= yo mal what's up

Maldo = looks like you gonna be a dad again

Rome= what you mean who pregnant

Maldo = Stacy she at the doctor where am at with my mama

Rome = no shit ight amma pull up den thank you fam

Maldo = just thought you shout know .