part 9

It was now the weekend thank God Stacy went to the grocery store and bought food along that she carry the kids . Up on hearing there mom was coming home today she got them dressed and also her self .Rome has not chosen her to be together so she still wanted to show it off the kids came down in there clothes she bought for them

She hug them and kissed their cheek " are you girls gonna be good for ya mom " she said with a smile from the past days she spent with rome and the girls she got attached to them like her own

She hug them and kissed their cheek " are you girls gonna be good for ya mom " she said with a smile from the past days she spent with rome and the girls she got attached to them like her own . " yes mam " they said in sync Stacy laughed rome came downstairs and saw this and he smiled " hey my three babies " he said kissing all of them on the lips. They sat on the couch while Stacy went to take a shower soon the shower door open and rome came in he stand behind her and help her even tho she could do it herself.  He came close to her neck and started to kiss her neck the his hand go down to touch her breast her breath hitch " ahh rome wait" she said her expression change to a worried one she had sex with Dimitri by force cause she wasn't ready but apparently he was. Rome saw this look and stop " hey look i love you so much i promise I won't do anything like what that mf did to you ight so relax babygirl. He continued once it took the part they got more lust for each other and end up having sex with him using no protection and not pulling out.

Stacy dry off and limp to the draw to find an outfit rome was rough as hell and his dick as she saw was size 10 .she pull out the clothes and put it on

she pull out the clothes and put it on

Thats her middle name Sophia

She walk downstairs to see rome and a girl

" i want my kids rome we talk about this over the phone " she said as look and saw Stacy coming downstairs she laughed " wow so you have a big bitch with my kids maine I need my girls " rome got upset as hell " get the fucc out my house you almost...

" i want my kids rome we talk about this over the phone " she said as look and saw Stacy coming downstairs she laughed " wow so you have a big bitch with my kids maine I need my girls " rome got upset as hell " get the fucc out my house you almost got them into child care because of your selfish ways I don't want to see you again " but she was not having it " what you mean am taking yo ass to court you watch me she walk out and slammed the door.

The kids had a play date with their cousins so they left Stacy and rome where watching a movie when his phone rang he look and saw ashley he ignored it and continue to watch the movie  soon it rang again " rome answer yo phone and see what they want so you can get it over with " he nod his head and went outside to answer it " what yo ass want ash " he heard silent before she speaks " can you come over and help me with this box its pretty heavy " he sigh just one box and he will be back with his love " ok am coming " he hang up and walk back into the room " who was it " Stacy said looking back at the TV " oh ashley she wanted me to move a box fo her I will be back soon ight " he kissed her and left.

He pull up to ashley house and saw the door open he grab put his gun and walk into the house and saw ashley on the couch " maine do do that shit again I almost blow yo head off maine " he said mugging her " so whats up you called ' she got up and walk him into a room and sat him on the couch she gave him some alcohol and a little bit of lean soon he started to feel tipsy and drunk out he try to grab his phone but he didn't found it he look and saw ashley in the middle in high heels and  lingerie he was sweating and his dick was hard he wanted to kill her for making this happen but he was fool to fall for her trap .

She came to him and pull his pants off and give him head he couldn't feel his body or nothing she took him to her bedroom and they have sex.

While he was having a grand time Stacy was calling his phone wondering what happen to him she stay up in bed and cry waiting for him to come home