17

Stacy woke up to rome on the side of the bed she move over to him and hug his back" good morning my baby girl " he said kissing her lips she pull away and walk over to the bathroom to get dressed she pee then took a shower she walk back into the room and put on clothes for in the house.

She lotion her foot and hands and put on some lip gloss. She walk over to rome and sat on his lap "what you doing today romeeee" she said playful he laugh and kiss her cheek" maine idk prolly go to Tyler and the boys tonight game night as usual you commin " she nod her head and got up " amma wake the girls up for breakfast you put on some clothes am going to visit Mrs Wilson today ok" he nod at her and she left .

Stacy pov

After last night  I felt good having my man back was my dream even tho he mess up he is still my kid's father. I put on my clothes and walk over to the girls room they was already up and running they got on their clothes and was eating " good morning my little babies " they smile at me and run to hug me kay rub my belly and Kylie kissed it " when will the babies be out " Kylie said " when you see my rush to the hospital and you dad along ok and I come home with them " .I went to the laundry room and saw flora fixing the clothes man this lady does alot but amma help her out once my pregnancy is over I promise you dat . I sat down and eat while she come out with clothes to fold them " good morning flora " I said smiling at her " hey miss Stacy how are you and your baby " I look at her and see she had tears in her eyes she must be happy " we all are fine thank you fro the job your doing  i appreciate it all " she left and I finish eat when I was done I wash out my plate and sat in the couch waiting on rome eventually he came down and we wait on the kids then left .

 I sat down and eat while she come out with clothes to fold them " good morning flora " I said smiling at her " hey miss Stacy how are you and your baby " I look at her and see she had tears in her eyes she must be happy " we all are fine thank yo...

We reach his mom house and I got out along with the kids I look outside and I sa wa car I think I know very well I open their front door and walk to the living room area and of course ashley and a girl was there as the girl turn around I almost had a heart attack my ex bestie and my bully Samantha.

SShe got up and walk over to me tears roll down my face she bully me after he boyfriend claimed we had sex and we didn't cause rome took my v card she step around me and I felt the need to leave " wow romey didn't know you like fat bitches I mean ...

SShe got up and walk over to me tears roll down my face she bully me after he boyfriend claimed we had sex and we didn't cause rome took my v card she step around me and I felt the need to leave " wow romey didn't know you like fat bitches I mean I was a sexy type for you to play with  but her the fat chick hahaha Rome baby she is nothing like me I see you miss me don't you " I look to rome and see he was in anger fist all balled up ready to kill her she turn back, around and then I saw ashley i knew she was gonna do everything to break me and rome up but nah bitch you losing everything you have .

She step to the front of Samantha and laugh " I told him this bitch was nothing to me or you she is a slob a little fat dirty old bitch look at her being pregnant for rome omg give me a break he loves me only and also his still want back Samantha they have been talking so I would watch myself if I were you . I grab the keys from rkme and pull the door I hop into his Maybach and drove off him running to catch me I wipe my tears and drove to chandice I hop out and walk up her step i knocked on the door til she opened up " hey girl what the-" she stop when she saw my tears she hug me and we sat inside moments later rome shows up he try to talk to her but she didn't want to see him Samantha and Ashley are two mean cousins they do shit to people she knew Samantha but no ashley even tho she knew they were blood.

To be continued

Goodnight my lovely peps 😋😛