love me?

Lola pov=

Today we thought about chillin at da pool .I just can't deal with that hoe who wanna be with ace I love him alone but he just doesn't know me I put on my outfit and walk out da balcony waiting for da rest .

I just can't deal with that hoe who wanna be with ace I love him alone but he just doesn't know me I put on my outfit and walk out da balcony waiting for da rest

I roll up my blunt and took a puff 💨😌 its been easy for me living my life knowing am st8 and already got money just no kids . Stacy came out in her outfit too look like a barbs.

" why u out her so early " I brush off the ash of my blunt and sigh" nun just needed a moment to chill i just

" why u out her so early " I brush off the ash of my blunt and sigh" nun just needed a moment to chill i just..." she look at me and gave me a hug " its alright we going on a yact today and then to da pool " i nod my head finishing my blunt ..

-------
Everyone got they stuff and went on da boat but was waiting on ace and his lil girl .soon they both came out and she had the nerve to hold his hand too I felt like nothing like he didn't even say hello to me at all Stacy and Rome was on the front with he twins taking photos mom and her man was in the room chilling and finally ace was taking pics of her  .

" smile fo da camera bae " she put on da lil smile he likes i roll my eyes and pull him up " I need to talk to u in private " he gave her the phone and step to the room " wassup 😊 " I motion him to the bed and climb ontop " why is she here " he g...

" smile fo da camera bae " she put on da lil smile he likes i roll my eyes and pull him up " I need to talk to u in private " he gave her the phone and step to the room " wassup 😊 " I motion him to the bed and climb ontop " why is she here " he got da look on his face he was annoyed " I ain't gotta tell yo ass what I want now move pls" I didn't get on dis yact fo nun so I kissed him and he push me off " YO ! don't even finna touching me 😒 " I felt all the smile drown from my face my family was right at da door too I rush past and walk out the front and sat down humiliation run through my vains this nigga 💯 had the nerve to be so motherfuckin loud that tha whole boat knows i pull out my blunt and light it I saw Rome came around " mind if we had a talk lola " I motion for him to do so and he look deeply at me " gurl I know yo ass didn't hit on ace I told u about him he different yo " he said in dat lil gay and straight tone " but we been liking each other for years now and when I get a chance sum comes up " I sigh 😕 knowing he gon come with some lectures " u need to get a man fo yourself this a family vacation not sum else I don't want to see u all over ace treasure gon beat yo black ass fo dat u hear me " I nod my head briefly only to get it pushed off" yo u tryna fight lil nigga come on bish knuckle up " he smiled and tackle my slim ass to da floor " stop testing me and calm down chile " I mean don't get me wrong Rome has made me smile a million times even when I get bad treatment he always there to tell me sum good and I love him as my lil brother.

By the end of the day we was back at da villa chilling and shid ain't worrying bout nun I saw ace cuddle up with treasure a million times since we arrived but ion say nun cause who am I to stop them I just relax and watch as everyone was happy and just relaxed 😌.

Stacy put the kids to bed and went to sleep when her phone went off with a message bout 5 in da morning she open the chat and almost drop da phone

Unknown.
Hey baby I see your having fun 😍

Seeing the text she shrug and thought of a prank bout to come she push pass it

Staci😘
Look whoever u are ion know but get tf off my phone pls I wanna 💤

Read 5:09

She puts down her phone and went back to sleep wondering who was that person or someone 🤔..

Who yall think it is ?

Who gonna date lola ?

Why lol hate treasure ( even though we know 😅)

.......735 words