part 11

For the rest of the day Stacy stayed home of course she was pretty still upset with rome I mean he leave her for a girl like ashley what did she expect right.

Stacy pov

I woke up with the need to throw up again as I did that I want into my bathroom and brush my teeth and took a bathe and got my  clothes on

I went out my apartment to take a bus since I didn't have a car and I never wanted to bother chandice. Once a saw the bus I went it .bout 2 minutes later it drop me off I walk into the doctors office and sat on a chair near by " can I have your name mam" the doctor said I look up and saw him looking at me " uh yeah Stacy Cole " he nod his head writing the information " so what seem to be the problem " I sigh hear we go " I have nausea and I tend to get tired alot and eating more than normal I think thats it." Ok wear are going to do some blood samples then we will tell u" Stacy wait worried what fi she was pregnant rome would hate her cause she is messing with his life.the doctor came in with the clip board " well you are pregnant and it seems for a week now go home and rest eat and relax so the baby will process properly thanks you have a good day miss Cole and congrats ".

Stacy called chandice to pick her up since she didn't want to take the bus she sat on a chair and think about her child and how she would take care of it .