19

They pull up and everything bought some dress and shoes and she wanted to surprise rome with a tuxedo she walk the mall til she spotted ashley and Samantha walk too she took a pause hell the no they bout to ruin her day so she gave chandice the bags and the keys to the car she walk over to them and stop right infront of them " what you want hoe " ashley said fixing her Chanel bag Stacy laughed she can afford ten of those since rome add a million to her bank account even when she spend a dollar. " you really want to know what my problem is come find out " she dash off her slippers and bitch slap ashley she punch Samantha in her face and they fell she bend down and continued to punch her and box her til they were almost unconscious chandice put the bags in the car and run back to stop Stacy from hurting them more or hurting their baby she understands what she meant and left drove speeding home .

She push open the door and drop the keys on the table for the Ferrari. She took off her slips and walk up the stairs rome was on the bed watching TV when she came in " how was shopping lil mama " she ignored him and pack the bags in the closet she went to the seat in the room and turn on her phone he saw she was angry but it didn't show as an expression " yo lil girl am talking look at me maine " but still no she didn't look at him . He got off the bed and walk up to her and grip her chin with force " you can do anything you want but no body ignores me you hear i will fuck you even if you are pregnant you hear listen to me now tell me what the fuck happened at the mall who did something to you " he said despite the tense talk her just gave her his heart soft when she started to cry after just beating ashley and Samantha ass .

" i saw ashley and Samantha and I flip out i ran her down and beat her along with slapping her in the face and punch her pull her hair and kick her." She said honestly he felt angry pull his veins they just left here just to make fun of his girlfriend his grip on her losen and his fist was tight you can see the veins he grab his phone and call someone " yeah ace I need you to do me a favor " he hung up and lay the whole day with Stacy his phone rang but he declined he was with his girl and he wanted to have fun .

His older sister Maya was keeping her 3year old son Kiran party he got dress and Stacy got on her outfit.

It was simple since she wanted to be present at the family function

It was simple since she wanted to be present at the family function. They hop in his range rover and they pull off . ......... they pull up at the birthday party and got out he walk up to the door and let Stacy walk in since she was pregnant. They entered the halls and saw his mom and dad kissing " damn yall still at it " he sigh Stacy laughed " hey now you do stuff like that to Stacy right " she blush and look down embarrassed.  They walk round the back and saw the party water slide and a big pool and also a cotton candy machine and popcorn too. For the night they sat there and Stacy wish her kids were out she would be here supervising them . She watch as the kids slide up and down soon the music stop and the place was quiet.

A minute later you hear gun shots outside the kids run inside the house and up the stairs with rome mom leading them rome kiss Stacy and told her to stay there with the kids while he go check she was worried what might let to this happen. Rome grab his gun as his mom and dad pull out their along with his sister they walk to the front and all her guards were dead she sigh and broke down " hey hey what's wrong tell me " she tremble to say it has been happening for a while and she was kinda scared but use to it " my ex and Kiran father Carson had been doing this am afraid he gonna come after my son and take him " anger boiling in rome " why didn't you say something huh omg you have me and you didn't say what if you were-" his mother shut him up before he said something more " don't say that ok we need to get him out of here then BOOM!!!!! A big sound was hear of gunshot when they look rome was shot in his shoulder they took his to the hospital while they deal with Carson given him 5 shots killed him they all let Stacy sleep there since they didn't want her to stress or to know what happened to rome they wish to let her know tomorrow.

What happen to rome?

Why was he shot ?

What really happened to his dad

Read more to find out ??,,,,