pt2

Rome pov🍭🍭🍭

we pull up at the club and everyone was just looking i search the club and spot ace and ofc trinity sitting down i walk over with Stacy infront me and damn I felt like a big dog I got everything I once dream of a girl kids alot too . We sat down and I pull my baby in my lap she was nervous I can feel it i know she kinda thick but idk she sitting on dis lap i pull her over and she was gonna get up " rome u don't have to " i pull her down on me and she stay still .eventually em hoes came in da club i told Stacy amma be back ace took her up the vip section for a min and had chandice there to keep her comfortable i pull my pants up and went to meet em the first one was Samantha hoe ass dress all tf up like bitch who tf u tryna impress surely not this nga.

I lick my lips and grab her ass so she was facing me " hey baby though u wasn't gon make it " she smirk and whisper " anything for my daddy how about we grab us some champagne to start the night or sum strong " just by themn i saw ashley step out ...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I lick my lips and grab her ass so she was facing me " hey baby though u wasn't gon make it " she smirk and whisper " anything for my daddy how about we grab us some champagne to start the night or sum strong " just by themn i saw ashley step out the next side of they ride ina outfit i had to keep my play game face on so I slowly step over and grab her waist pressing my dick on her ass fro  behind I felt her head drop back " damn daddy u sure knows how to make an entrance " I smile and kiss her neck softy while I took the time out to view her outfit.

I grab both of em and head to the next side of the club

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I grab both of em and head to the next side of the club . We walk up the step and I can tell eyes was on me but I decided not to look I pull out my card and give to the lady bout a few minutes later ciroc ice and all em others I pull open one and we all drank  I can't take the looks anymore so I look over and was eye to eye with Stacy the guilt came over me and I look the other way .

Stacy pov 💖
As I walk in my eyes searching til I found his brother look at me I pull onto  rome arm but he was busy talking to his brother to notify anything  I  drink my champagne ace grab me pull mi upstairs as I look down i see him walk over to Samantha i was angry how tf they here I thought it was only us tears threatened to fall i feel so desperate for him I sat down and look all over the club and saw him grab them and touch their bodies I felt unwanted so I sat down and stared at the ground hoping for an explanation. I felt a hand on my shoulder I look up and saw ace " hey its not what it looks like just keep put u will know everything once we are done okay " he gave me some water I watch as they order from the other booth and they was having so much fun he was hugging them and make them feel wanted I just loss it..... I push pass them and ran downstairs I grip my purse and throw off my heels I was so angry I didn't hear ace called out to me I ran up and stairs and stop I drop everything and just stare at him every fiber in my body felt numb everything I put my heart into felt like a joke I saw ace grab up Samantha and ashley and walk them out rome try to grab me but I push away I just loss my mind I grab the keys from him and ran out I started the car and drove full speed home .

Rome got up and follow his brother with dh girls he told them to spare Samantha since he wanted her to morn the lost of her cousin to death .he call vedo to drop him home he walk out the car and thanks him. He open the door to see a angry Stacy on the couch " baby I...." angry fumes inside her " SHUT TF UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!! she shouted she ran upstairs and slam the door he slumped into the couch and he was gonna make it up to her .he walk upstairs slowly moving his clothes piece by piece he knows she miss having sx with him so he wanted to make her remember who was in charge he find the spare keys and pull the door .Stacy went to protest only to be grab in the throat....

LET ME BE CLEAR THIS PART IS SEXUAL.....🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🚹🚺

she try to get out of his hold which only got tighter " I am so sorry baby let me make it upto u " she grab on his neck and he slowly kissed her all the emotions he feels felt real she grab him tightly as the kiss deepen his hands rome over her body and finds her breast slow he moves his fingers in circles letting her feel the mood is settled he pinch them in his fingers his mouth move down and land soft kisses as well as hickeys he grab her nipples in between lips teeth and bite it softy feeling the texture she move around lust finally over come her body she grab onto his hair he pull her underwear down and finger her nice and slow why his eyes stare right back at her the face expression she gives off and the aroma made his dick twitch the Need to be inside her came he took off his underwear and push in they did it for about 2 hours until they both fall asleep naked and sweaty...

My phone is at 8 so amma continue tomorrow......