27

At the mall ♡

She got out and fix her outfit as h step out the car they walk into the mall and people waere looking at them like always Stacy look back they finally found the nail shop and walk in .

Jhari pov

We walk in the nail shop she infront and damn that ass fat tho 😩 but I had to keep it cool she got kids as she said and a man but damn I wanna wife her just wait for sum to come around me and her man ain't friends from kid days he came on my block everyday to talk to my lil cuz ashley and I didn't like it they always touched and shid and it didn't look good now he no want her no mo thats fuck up . I sit down I tha chair while she get her nails down she was so calm and nice not like ashley that will just get gum and check the nail every time she just watch how its done .bout a minute later we finished and they did a good job

I aas hungry idk bout her so I grab her hand and we walk into Starbucks to get us some drink

I aas hungry idk bout her so I grab her hand and we walk into Starbucks to get us some drink. After dat I was walking on the corridors of the mall when I saw some men looking at Stacy I mean even tho we not together she still my friend I pull her infront and start walking i look back and see they walking over to us the car was just up the top so I told her to run and so did I as we reach the car I pull my glock out and fire a couple shots. Some of em drop while some was lifeless I hop in and speed off down the street.

End of pov ☆

Jhari drove into his Bestfriend parking lot and hop out opening the door for Stacy they both walk into the house and call out to him as he came downstairs " wassup now bruh " Jhari sit down and pull Stacy close to him " some niggaz pull up on me and Stacy bruh and I had to fire couple rounds 😒 " he said down and had his hands over his face " wtf was u thinking u want to get into jail like taza " Jhari was pissed that name was mentioned " DONT FUCCING bring up taza she was a bitch and didn't listen to shit i had to say .

To be continued ☆☆☆☆☆