truths

Rome was on da balcony when Stacy phone rang he went to pick it up and saw a number in it as unknown. He puts in her password and look at it and immediately he woke her up " wtf is this Stacy " he said pushing the phone in her face " that number text me last night idk who is it " he throws it on the bed and walk out .

Phone 📱

Unknown = hey listen u know me and so do I we need to meet up /6:30 am

Stacy = listen bitch whoever tf u are leave me alone 😤 I had enough/7:02

Unknown = well Stacy we could of had a baby but u chose that dumb person who doesn't love u huh .

She puts down the phone and sigh in stress she was absolutely tired of this person. She took a quick shower and walk downstairs.

She ignored Rome since he was down there " lemme talk to yo ass for a min " he said and drag her upstairs to their room and shut the door " listen to me idk who tf was on da phone but u need to stop hiding shid from me ight what if sum bad happen ...

She ignored Rome since he was down there " lemme talk to yo ass for a min " he said and drag her upstairs to their room and shut the door " listen to me idk who tf was on da phone but u need to stop hiding shid from me ight what if sum bad happen to u how am I gon know how to fix it or sum ight i love u baby " he gave her a kiss to which she showed him the phone " u go to da mall with flora and the ladies I got business with one of my clients out here later also at da club to get new shipments and expand our stuff " he gave her a hug and went to da shower .

ACE POV
from da other day on da yact lola has been calm af .am surprised she hasn't kill my girl over me I kinda miss her and all dat but we family and I don't want us to be in trouble I saw mama coming my way so I stop smoking " lil boi I know damn well u smoking " she said making me laugh " so what was that all about yesterday huh " I sigh knowing this was gonna come out sooner " yes I liked my sister and I also make love to her a few times and shid but now am tryna change
Cause idk want all dat " she nod her head and gave me a hug " just be careful ight I love yall both " mama walk out i took  bathe cause maria should come by since she kinda live here or sum idk . I got out the shower in some clean fit.

I put on my rolex when my phone got a message

/BABY 👶/

Good morning bae where u at ?