26

Its already been one week at jhari house and Stacy miss her babies. She woke up Nd saw the bed empty jhari let her sleep in his since his friend cj was drunk . She got out the bed and spread it up brush her teeth and took a shower she got out and dry off she open her duffle bag and grab her clothes and shoes.

She walk downstairs to see guns on the counter and drugs she being use to it just shrug she went to the kitchen and open the fridge and took out ingredients for breakfast " nga u disrespectful as hell coming in my kitchen and open my fridge " she ...

She walk downstairs to see guns on the counter and drugs she being use to it just shrug she went to the kitchen and open the fridge and took out ingredients for breakfast " nga u disrespectful as hell coming in my kitchen and open my fridge " she roll her eyes and turn on the stove heating the oil " well was u gon cook breakfast 😑 " she said looking at her nails " and also can u drive me to the mall to get my nails done they getting ugly af" he nod his head talking to cj .

Time skip

She put the plates in the sink and wash em up she grab her phone seeing it rang like four times " what " she said a lil annoyed the phone was quite until a voice spoke " baby please come back why u leave am sorry for my hoes behavior I rlly miss u " jhari heard the conversation and grab tha phone " fk off homie she don't want u back " and hung up giving Stacy the phone she was on social media looking threw the pics and stuff getting a lil boring " jayyy can we go to tha mall pwease " she said using her baby voice he sigh and look at her " fine maine u always doin dat " he went upstairs to change and come bk .

She put the plates in the sink and wash em  up  she grab her phone seeing it rang like four times " what " she said a lil annoyed the phone was quite until a voice spoke " baby please come back why u leave am sorry for my hoes behavior I rlly miss...

They got into his car and drove off .

(Back to Rome)

He woke up the next morning and the house was quiet normally Stacy would be cooking or sum . He put on his shirt nd walk into the guest room to find all her stuff gone he got worried and run downstairs to find non of the stuff touched just as how it was yesterday he grab his phone and call her while he went to check on the kids but they was there just not with their mom soon the phone went to voice mail he call again but got no answer then sum came bk to him (bk on chapter 26 ) he sits down as tears and anger came to him where was he gon find a girl like her why did this even happen to him .